RTE Colusa Landing April 7th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugnatr

Reaction score
Weather permitting, I'll ride in the rain but she we won't.

Join Mrs. Bug and I for a 11:30 lunch (they get busy by noon) at the Steelhead Lodge https://colusalanding.com/restaurant.html

It's a great place with really good food along the Sacramento River just outside Colusa. https://goo.gl/maps/p1HRY

Nice outdoor seating along the Sacramento river and easy to get to.

We could do a meet at 10 am in Yuba City here https://goo.gl/maps/tDTpl

From the Carl's Jr it's a mellow ride out through the Sutter Buttes to lunch.

Or just meet us at the Steelhead Lodge

Carver?

So far we have:

The Bugs

Gibjany

Rogdebs

Bluestreeks

MM2 ( if he stops dripping) still dripping

FJRob (without the lovely Terri) is a possible

Guy

Russperry!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a noob here but would love to meet a fellow member and mrs b.

Would probably take nice ride up that way and then maybe out to capay valley or elsewhere , anyhow

IN !!!
smile.png

I'm a noob here but would love to meet a fellow member and mrs b.
Would probably take nice ride up that way and then maybe out to capay valley or elsewhere , anyhow
Good I'll post up a easy meet place in Yuba City. Did you know that Sacramento crowd makes the noob pay?
no.gif

Oh Yeah! Send MM2 something on FB. He told me he would come up to Colusa
whistle.gif

We could do a meet at 10 am in Yuba City here https://goo.gl/maps/tDTpl
From the Carl's Jr it's a mellow ride out through the Sutter Buttes to lunch.

So far we have:

The Bugs

Gibjany

Rogdebs

Bluestreeks
We met at the Carls on Tharp road last time -- that would work out good this time. Gas just opposite for whoever needs it.

I don't really need to ride in the rain though - not voluntarily
no.gif

Maybe. I've got a coolant leak I'll be searching for today. Might be the water pump seal....dripping through the weep hole.
If I can get it repaired, even though it's a Sunday, I'll be there.

My longest ride lately has been to Costco. The bike needs some tender loving care. Expensive care. The next long trip will be out to Roseville Yamaha (Kawasaki/Ural--those guys will sell anything). Have a great time!

Last edited by a moderator:
. Did you know that Sacramento crowd makes the noob pay?
Oh ! I heard the noob always gets the first meal free :)

10 am somewhere in yuba sounds great I'll pm my cell phone in case there's any last minute snafus
Got your pm, see the first post for the meet location on the west side ofYuba City

My longest ride lately has been to Costco. The bike needs some tender loving care. Expensive care. The next long trip will be out to Roseville Yamaha (Kawasaki/Ural--those guys will sell anything). Have a great time!
What did you do to your poor Yamaha?

Zac loves to spend your money
rolleyes.gif
Transmission woes, Doug. I think it's the doohickey in there. The pricey one. Haven't thought of a good way to get around it yet.

rolleyes.gif
Transmission woes, Doug. I think it's the doohickey in there. The pricey one. Haven't thought of a good way to get around it yet.
Ouch! A 2013 would solve the problem.

rolleyes.gif
You cannot skirt the doohickey Mike -- just gotta bite the bullet
sheep.gif

Please add Jan and I to the list. We were planning on a short ride Sunday to that very spot to add a few more breakin miles before the first oil change on the new bike. This is a perfect opportunity.

I think we saw you guys the last time you met at the Carl's on Tharp. I should have stopped and said hello, but was late for an appointment.

John

I'm gonna try and make it out to join you guys on Sunday. Haven't opened negotiations yet but think I've got a good shot. I've been nice to the in-laws the last couple of weeks so have built up some equity.

I'll confirm by Friday.