running bad (feeling blessed)...limped home (walking on air)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pay pal sent, I love how this fourm pull's together to keep a fellow rider going.
punk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note that I had a flash of brilliance when I took this pic. Now we ALL have the name and phone #... Sorry Patriot, if help is needed...
IMG_6924_zpse956a5cc.jpg

Fred, fortunately RFH got this picture so you could call and get the exact address from teh mechanic.

Fred, You sir are The Man!

When I took that picture of Isabella with the shop sign in the background, for one all too brief moment, just that one second, I knew what if felt like to be as smart as Fred W or ionbeam. It did not last of course, but it was nice.

Please note that I had a flash of brilliance when I took this pic. Now we ALL have the name and phone #... Sorry Patriot, if help is needed...
IMG_6924_zpse956a5cc.jpg

Fred, fortunately RFH got this picture so you could call and get the exact address from teh mechanic.
OK, engine is now on its way!

engine sold last night:-(

Yeah!! To me. It's on its way to Aaron's (I just called him)
Check is on it's way! Fred, See if you can pay the mechanic a few extra bucks to scrape some of those stickers off. Last time I rode with Mike they Damn near Hypnotized me. That's Dangerous!
omg2.gif

Mike, need to change that
sadsmiley.gif
to a
smile.png
and you will be on the road soon..
bike.gif

I'm very buoyed & am stepping out dice you all have this and I have no worries. Fred has my email & phone plus Aaron's to consult with him directly. I'm hear if you need me. I don't want me or you to deal with me manic or OCD which surely will be minimized letting go.

BIG BIG BIG ;-)

;-)

Yeehaaaaaasss

Nicely done Fred, I was one of the watchers. Just in case. Donation shortly.

Now that I finally read this thread I'm going to send a donation. Gotta help out other 04 FJR riders

edit: PayPal sent. Enjoy that new to you motor :)

Wow....

Regardless of how much pissing and moaning we do about each other at times, It's pretty amazing how we all pull together to help people when the chips are down.
smile.png

My current financial situation won't allow me to contribute anything but good thoughts, So kudos to you that helped make this happen
punk.gif