"San Diego ride"

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GhostRider

Reaction score
Ok so I am planing a San Diego group ride. I wanted to kind of test the waters and see what the availability of the so cal folks down here in San Diego and of course neighboring areas... :rolleyes: So post back if interested and lets make this happen.

[SIZE=18pt]See everyone in Escondido!!!!! :yahoo: [/SIZE]

Saturday May 24th.

9:00 am

The Starbucks at

3440 Del Lago Blvd.

Route Map

Lunch will be at Joans Restaurant in Idyllwild. They are in the center of town.

Joans Restaurant

25070 Village Center Dr

Idyllwild, CA 92549

951-659-0295

Map info Joans Restaurant

Ok so far it looks like 22 people counting myself and S.O. :rolleyes: With 6 tentative....

Neil San Diego :yahoo:

ynotride :yahoo:

Fairlaner :yahoo:

FJRBluesman :yahoo:

amansker and SO :yahoo:

Jordylad :yahoo:

Santa Fe Dreamin :yahoo:

Dale Franks :yahoo:

Slappy :yahoo:

McRide :yahoo:

FJstar :yahoo:

KB1190 & Friend :yahoo:

sin loki???

Duff ???

Barabus???

His2006???

Rayban???

Malve???

Ok tentative people, lets make this one happen.. We need a good turn out for our first San Diego ride.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested. I'll have to check the calender when I get home later tonight and see when I have free weekends.

I'm interested. This weekend??????
That may work, Sunday would probably be better...

Ok I am in San Diego.... El Cajon to be exact. So we can meet somewhere down here. Duff I notice you are in Corona, CA??? Are you willing to come down south???

Malve "I'm interested. How's about a weekday ride?"

Sounds good, that is if I don't go back to work before that happens, let me know.... Tomorrow I will be in LA... Yuck!!!!!

Neil San Diego "I'm interested. I'll have to check the calender when I get home later tonight and see when I have free weekends"

Check that calendar Neil!!!!

:drinks:

Ok I am in San Diego.... El Cajon to be exact. So we can meet somewhere down here. Duff I notice you are in Corona, CA??? Are you willing to come down south???

Sounds good, that is if I don't go back to work before that happens, let me know.... Tomorrow I will be in LA... Yuck!!!!!

Neil San Diego "I'm interested. I'll have to check the calender when I get home later tonight and see when I have free weekends"

I think Duff is from Lompoc I am from Corona. I would be willing to ride and meet you wherever you want. My parents live in Ramona so I ride to san diego alot.

I think Duff is from Lompoc I am from Corona. I would be willing to ride and meet you wherever you want. My parents live in Ramona so I ride to san diego alot.
Ok sounds good I have to run now, I am off to school... I will get back on after school... But tentatively meet at say 8:30 am in Miram mesa Sunday... at the starbucks.... At 10720 Westview Parkway San Diego, CA 92126-2962 it is right off of the 15 freeway...

This sounds like fun, unfortunately this weekend won't work for me.

My next free weekend will be May 3, and then after that May 24 (Memorial day weekend). For now, every weekend beyond May 24 is free.

Just a thought, maybe we could ride somewhere to the north and meet folks from central CA for lunch.

BTW Ghostrider, thanks for taking on this adventure.

No can do, busy with other stuff and farkle goodies I didn't do at Richard's...

Enjoy the ride, and ride safe.

No can do, busy with other stuff and farkle goodies I didn't do at Richard's...
Enjoy the ride, and ride safe.

[quote "This sounds like fun, unfortunately this weekend won't work for me.

My next free weekend will be May 3, and then after that May 24 (Memorial day weekend). For now, every weekend beyond May 24 is free.

Just a thought, maybe we could ride somewhere to the north and meet folks from central CA for lunch.

BTW Ghostrider, thanks for taking on this adventure".]quote

No problem at all my pleasure... ;)

Bummer!!!!!! Ok maybe we should push this forward, I also have a lot on my plate right now with school.... And other commitments.

So maybe after May 24th is best, post back up and lets get everyone together for this...

Just post up a day you are free and I will try to show up. I have most weekends free. :clapping:

I'm up for it on some weekend. This Saturday night we'll be celebrating a BD with comedy at the Habana in La Mesa. We might be sleeping in on Sunday.

How about the following weekend?

Just post up a day you are free and I will try to show up. I have most weekends free. :clapping:

If you don't mind keeping it tentative for Sunday, post back up... I just don't want to commit and not be able to make it.... I should be able to have an idea where I am at by Saturday mid day or so.. But believe Me I understand if you can not do that... I just need to clear some things if you know what I mean...

Dave

If you don't mind keeping it tentative for Sunday, post back up... I just don't want to commit and not be able to make it.... I should be able to have an idea where I am at by Saturday mid day or so.. But believe Me I understand if you can not do that... I just need to clear some things if you know what I mean...

Dave
Yeah let me know. I am trying to plan my wknd now. If I dont do a street ride I think I will be taking the toy hauler and dirt bikes out to the desert one last time before it gets to hot.

Ok I am out for this weekend. Let's do this when we can all get together and mesh our schedules....

ynotride... Have fun in the desert. We will do this soon.