"San Diego ride"

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checking my calendar. Thinking about joining in. Keeping the post going. Get an email list together for the next ride and add me in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Checking my calendar. Thinking about joining in. Keeping the post going. Get an email list together for the next ride and add me in.

I think you should definitely show up for our first official San Diego FJR gathering!!!! :angry2:
Thanks Ghostrider. I may be having family visiting but may go anyway. Can't comit yet. I'll make some calls and get back to you guys. I'm in El Cajon also. I've enjoyed the forum but it would be great to actually get some riding in with you guys.

I think you should definitely show up for our first official San Diego FJR gathering!!!! :angry2:
Thanks Ghostrider. I may be having family visiting but may go anyway. Can't comit yet. I'll make some calls and get back to you guys. I'm in El Cajon also. I've enjoyed the forum but it would be great to actually get some riding in with you guys.

I hope you can make it... :yahoo:

Anytime you want to get out and do some riding let me know.

:clapping:

Sounds good ynotride.How about the first gas station on the right, east of the 15 on 74.

I think there are 3 stations right there, 2 on the right and an Arco on the left.
Sounds good to me. We will confirm time as the date gets closer.
BTW.,,,,I think I'm going to be in for this ride. Will confirm on Friday. This sounds like a great ride.

Ok. I made my call and got the pass. I'm in now. I'm at Greenfield exit in El Cajon and can meet at the mobil station there at 7:45-8:00 for the comute to the ride meeting point at:

9:00 am

The Starbucks at

3440 Del Lago Blvd.

Escondido, 92029

Map

Ok. I made my call and got the pass. I'm in now. I'm at Greenfield exit in El Cajon and can meet at the mobil station there at 7:45-8:00 for the comute to the ride meeting point at:

The Starbucks at

3440 Del Lago Blvd.

Escondido, 92029

Map

Sounds good, look forward to meeting you.

See you in the am of the 24th. :yahoo:

I will see what i can do make it. I will see if i can rally some of the people i know where i work (FJ1200, and other 600 size bikes). I know duff lives near me, (in the members map it looks like we are practically neighbors) as i much rather ride with an group for any distance ride, hence also i want to try to rally some of my "commuter" friends. even tho i don't count 3 bikes heading to work @ 4:10 AM in the morning a group :blink:

I will see what i can do make it. I will see if i can rally some of the people i know where i work (FJ1200, and other 600 size bikes). I know duff lives near me, (in the members map it looks like we are practically neighbors) as i much rather ride with an group for any distance ride, hence also i want to try to rally some of my "commuter" friends. even tho i don't count 3 bikes heading to work @ 4:10 AM in the morning a group :blink:

Sounds good hope you can make it... :clapping:

If I get new front rubber, brakes and oil on board in time, I'll dust her off and join ya, riding up from Mission Valley by the Riverwalk golf course, coming up 163 to make the rally point. No bags, no GPS (stolen), no intercom mic (rotted), just iPhone and its iPod music blaring in my ears, a functional throttle twist and a few pounds lighter than before :rolleyes:

Rayban

If I get new front rubber, brakes and oil on board in time, I'll dust her off and join ya, riding up from Mission Valley by the Riverwalk golf course, coming up 163 to make the rally point. No bags, no GPS (stolen), no intercom mic (rotted), just iPhone and its iPod music blaring in my ears, a functional throttle twist and a few pounds lighter than before :rolleyes:

Rayban
Well we would love to have you join us...

Ok tentative people, lets make this one happen.. We need a good turn out for our first San Diego ride.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Okay,,, I'm confirmed. I have a non-FJR buddy who would like to join. Is that cool? I'm a newbie and don't want to offend anybody.

Ok so I am planing a San Diego group ride. I wanted to kind of test the waters and see what the availability of the so cal folks down here in San Diego and of course neighboring areas... :rolleyes: So post back if interested and lets make this happen.

Dave

Saturday May 24th.

The Starbucks at

3440 Del Lago Blvd.

Route Map

[/b]

Ok so far it looks like 18 people counting myself, :rolleyes: with 6 tentative....

Neil San Diego :yahoo:

ynotride :yahoo:

Fairlaner :yahoo:

FJRBluesman :yahoo:

amansker :yahoo:

Jordylad :yahoo:

Santa Fe Dreamin :yahoo:

Dale Franks :yahoo:

Slappy :yahoo:

McRide :yahoo:

FJstar :yahoo:

sin loki???

Duff ???

Barabus???

His2006???

KB1190???

Rayban???

Ok tentative people, lets make this one happen.. We need a good turn out for our first San Diego ride.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Wow! FJR's from all over So Cal joining in this one. It's a fun and scenic ride. Any others that need persuading? LA, South Bay, OC, SBC, SD...

Ok tentative people, lets make this one happen.. We need a good turn out for our first San Diego ride. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Okay,,, I'm confirmed. I have a non-FJR buddy who would like to join. Is that cool? I'm a newbie and don't want to offend anybody.
If it has two wheels I'm pretty sure it is welcome. Is it the 24th yet? :rolleyes:

Anyone is welcome... :good: Just keep it safe and plastic off the pavement. :yahoo:

Is anyone interested, that is coming from the Orange County area or points north, that would like to take the 5Frwy to the 78 Frwy?