"San Diego ride"

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested. I'll put in my application for a Kitchen Pass. <_<
I'll probably hook up with Jordylad and ynotride at the Chevron station.
Sweet. Does this mean you will actually go on the ride or are you just going to chevron to say hi and go home? :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHA

this sounds like something I might actually make.

jordylad where do you wanna meet for the Ortega crossing?

R

Sweet. Does this mean you will actually go on the ride or are you just going to chevron to say hi and go home? :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHA
Now that was just uncalled for!!! :angry2:

But a very good shot. I have to take it too, you got me...

I'll be along for the ride.... smart a$$. :blink:

I'll PM you closer to the ride. B)

Anyone planning on posting a ride route ahead of time for us Zumo Users.

HAHAHAHAHA
Now that was just uncalled for!!! :angry2:

But a very good shot. I have to take it too, you got me...

I'll be along for the ride.... smart a$$. :blink:

I'll PM you closer to the ride. B)
Sorry man had to do it. I figured I am finally past my FNG status and needed to join in on the daily razzing this board dishes out :D Is it the 24th yet?

I am an FNG to the FJR board but this sounds like fun. Are Newbies welcome? If so count me in.

Sorry man had to do it. I figured I am finally past my FNG status and needed to join in on the daily razzing this board dishes out :D Is it the 24th yet?
No, that was fair game. Good job. :dribble:

I had a real good excuse though.... Maybe I should quit while I'm still limping.... :lol: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
We have stringent guidelines for attendees. If you can meet the following requirements, you are invited:

1. Must ride FJR1300.

2. If you don't have an FJR1300, that's OK too.

Don't know whether to join the ride or pay for a view seat along the roadside ... hmmm...

See you all on the 24th.

Anyone riding out from the La Mesa area? GR? Hook-up?

Hey GhostRider, i'm clicking on the route link you provided at front of all these posts, but it doesn't show me the route, just the starting point of Escondido. I've tried moving the little hand around as you suggest, but nothing happens.

It it just me? What am I dooing wrong?

Hey GhostRider, i'm clicking on the route link you provided at front of all these posts, but it doesn't show me the route, just the starting point of Escondido. I've tried moving the little hand around as you suggest, but nothing happens.
I did the route in google maps. I will try to attach the route but cant promise you anything I never have luck with this kind of crap.

map

Last edited by a moderator:
What time is the northern crowd meeting at Hwy 5 and 74? If you’re doing Ortage to Hwy 15, let me know. I’ll meet you at Hwy 5 and 74 for the morning ride to Escondido.

This will get me warmed up for the rest of the day's ride.

Ya it works but it was not a specific highlighted route map, my bad!!!! :unsure:

I did the route in google maps. I will try to attach the route but cant promise you anything I never have luck with this kind of crap.

map

Good job!!!!! :yahoo: