SE Ohio Ramble - 2-4 May 2014

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it May yet?
Please!!
friends.gif
some body get this guy a calendar, so he can tell what time of year it is....
whistle.gif

List update 3-13-14 - PM me for additions or deletions

Allen_C - 2up

bbdig

BikerGeek(s) - 2up

blrfjr - maybe

Bluebullet - 2up

bpeters

Bungie

Bungie's friend Ed

Bungie's friend Jim

chivvalry

DesignFlaw06 - maybe

drc32-0

El Toro Joe

Extrememarine - 2up

FredandJeannesRacer

FredW

hollywoodgt

gramps - solid maybe

gray ray

griff

Intech

Iris

Jada & Adam - Triumph riders from SC

Jay

jimjim - maybe

lapped traffic (gray ray's bro)

LCB

luvtoride

Oface

Petey

PhilJet09

pista

road runner

steve_g - maybe

stevec677

Takimanpgt - maybe

Top_Speed1

VMaxChuck

Wheaton - maybe

Wine Guy

Zooomm Again

"Jada & Adam - Triumph riders from SC"

Triumph = ok

Harley/cruisers = not ok for the flat roads in SE Ohio

Wow, this thing is taking on monumental mass. :thumbsup:

Anyone else think maybe the cabin fever resulting from this never-ending winter from hell has anything to do with that? ;)

Definitely some PMS at work here, I'm way down on miles this year. I'm taking the long way to the rally point, possibly all the way to PA to drag Steve-g's butt to this. What's with this "maybe" crap?

Last edited by a moderator:
Theirs at least 3 more coming down. Moosehead and the two boys have already booked rooms. But I guess it's not official until he says so.

Definitely some PMS at work here, I'm way down on miles this year. I'm taking the long way to the rally point, possibly all the way to PA to drag Steve-g's butt to this. What's with this "maybe" crap?
i'll try to make a reservation this weekend. you're welcome to spend the night at my place if you want to go the long way

Go stick your head back in the snow bank.

smile.png

Does "moosehead and the two boys" mean moosehead has a kitchen pass - where as his significant other has released his "boys" from the jar she keeps them in, or does it mean that moosehead and 2 other anonymous riders are making the trip?

Theirs at least 3 more coming down. Moosehead and the two boys have already booked rooms. But I guess it's not official until he says so.

Last edited by a moderator: