SE Ohio Ramble - 2-4 May 2014

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been a long time since I've participated in one of these group rides, but the reservation has been made and I'll be there (Saturday & Sunday).

Jay

I've been trying to talk my riding buddies into doing a long weekend ride out there for 10 years. Always something stupid gets in the way...you know...wives, jobs, kids, the usual crap! Saw this thread and said "That's for me!" I'm in!

So Wayne, please add me to the list. So far it's just me but I booked a double. If I get another guy I'll let you know.

I might be able to go but it depends on if I find a job by then. I thought that after working 84+ hours a week for 2 1/2 years I would welcome this time off but I don't. I need a job. So if I find a job here in the states by then, then I'll be able to go. If not then regardless how the wife feels about it, I'll be heading back overseas.

I might be able to go but it depends on if I find a job by then. I thought that after working 84+ hours a week for 2 1/2 years I would welcome this time off but I don't. I need a job. So if I find a job here in the states by then, then I'll be able to go. If not then regardless how the wife feels about it, I'll be heading back overseas.
I really hope you find that job Kevin...

...seems like Big City PDs could use someone with your "skills".

Marietta weather for Tues. 3 / 18. Sunny and 58 degrees. I think I'll do a little recon. might even stop in at Big Four to see if their service dept. is open on Saturdays, and what kind of tires and patch kits they stock, Just in case Wheaty ..... never mind.

Well looks like about 480 miles if I take the straight expressway approach. Leave early Thursday am and get there some time in the afternoon. Room's all confirmed at the MicroTel ....Told my wife happy 34 I'll be out of town with my Mistress (FJR)

Well looks like about 480 miles if I take the straight expressway approach. Leave early Thursday am and get there some time in the afternoon. Room's all confirmed at the MicroTel ....Told my wife happy 34 I'll be out of town with my Mistress (FJR)
It better be worth it when you once again darken that front door and greet your loving bride.

:D

It better be worth it when you once again darken that front door and greet your loving bride.

biggrin.png
no2.gif
I'm sure she will understand ........ Honestly I'm sure she will

I'm in. I lost a job at the end of January, and unless something changes, I'm free and close. Need a room and will happily split if someone has 2-beds and only needs one.

Allen_C - 2up

bbdig

BikerGeek(s) - 2up

blrfjr - maybe

Bluebullet - 2up

bpeters

Bungie

Bungie's friend Ed

Bungie's friend Jim

chivvalry

DesignFlaw06 - maybe

drc32-0

El Toro Joe

Extrememarine - 2up

FredandJeannesRacer

FredW

hollywoodgt

gramps - solid maybe

gray ray

griff

Intech

Iris

Jada & Adam - Triumph riders from SC

Jay

jimjim - maybe

lapped traffic (gray ray's bro)

LCB

luvtoride

Oface

Petey

PhilJet09

pista

road runner

steve_g - maybe

stevec677

Takimanpgt - maybe

Top_Speed1

VMaxChuck

Wheaton - maybe

Wine Guy

Zooomm Again

08FJR4ME (Dave)

TominCA now (PA)

I'm in. I lost a job at the end of January, and unless something changes, I'm free and close. Need a room and will happily split if someone has 2-beds and only needs one.
Allen_C - 2up

bbdig

BikerGeek(s) - 2up

blrfjr - maybe

Bluebullet - 2up

bpeters

Bungie

Bungie's friend Ed

Bungie's friend Jim

chivvalry

DesignFlaw06 - maybe

drc32-0

El Toro Joe

Extrememarine - 2up

FredandJeannesRacer

FredW

hollywoodgt

gramps - solid maybe

gray ray

griff

Intech

Iris

Jada & Adam - Triumph riders from SC

Jay

jimjim - maybe

lapped traffic (gray ray's bro)

LCB

luvtoride

Oface

Petey

PhilJet09

pista

road runner

steve_g - maybe

stevec677

Takimanpgt - maybe

Top_Speed1

VMaxChuck

Wheaton - maybe

Wine Guy

Zooomm Again

08FJR4ME (Dave)

TominCA now (PA)
Must be an old list...I'm not a maybe anymore.

It would be great to see you again!