SE Ohio Ramble - 2-4 May 2014

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
List update 3-13-14 - PM me for additions or deletions
Allen_C - 2up

bbdig

BikerGeek(s) - 2up

blrfjr - maybe

Bluebullet - 2up

bpeters

Bungie

Bungie's friend Ed

Bungie's friend Jim

chivvalry

DesignFlaw06 - maybe

drc32-0

El Toro Joe

Extrememarine - 2up

FredandJeannesRacer

FredW

hollywoodgt

gramps - solid maybe

gray ray

griff

Intech

Iris

Jada & Adam - Triumph riders from SC

Jay

jimjim - maybe

lapped traffic (gray ray's bro)

LCB

luvtoride

Oface

Petey

PhilJet09

pista

road runner

steve_g - maybe

stevec677

Takimanpgt - maybe

Top_Speed1

VMaxChuck

Wheaton - maybe

Wine Guy

Zooomm Again

08FJR4ME (Dave)

That's ok wayne, I added myself.

If I counted correctly, that's 37 bikes confirmed. How does that compare to prior rambles?

List update 3-13-14 - PM me for additions or deletions
Allen_C - 2up

bbdig

BikerGeek(s) - 2up

blrfjr - maybe

Bluebullet - 2up

bpeters

Bungie

Bungie's friend Ed

Bungie's friend Jim

chivvalry

DesignFlaw06 - maybe

drc32-0

El Toro Joe

Extrememarine - 2up

FredandJeannesRacer

FredW

hollywoodgt

gramps - solid maybe

gray ray

griff

Intech

Iris

Jada & Adam - Triumph riders from SC

Jay

jimjim - maybe

lapped traffic (gray ray's bro)

LCB

luvtoride

Oface

Petey

PhilJet09

pista

road runner

steve_g - maybe

stevec677

Takimanpgt - maybe

Top_Speed1

VMaxChuck

Wheaton - maybe

Wine Guy

Zooomm Again

08FJR4ME (Dave)

That's ok wayne, I added myself.
Dave, you are like the ghost rider anyway. You slide in and out so quick nobody knows you are there.

Except Ninja Petey. He doesn't miss a thing.

If I counted correctly, that's 37 bikes confirmed. How does that compare to prior rambles?
Almost double I'd guess. That was my why I commented about the event's mass. Should be interesting. ;)

Definitely some PMS at work here, I'm way down on miles this year. I'm taking the long way to the rally point, possibly all the way to PA to drag Steve-g's butt to this. What's with this "maybe" crap?
i'll try to make a reservation this weekend. you're welcome to spend the night at my place if you want to go the long way
PMd you.

How's this.

seorramble2014list3-14-14_zps82aa7f3f.png

Go stick your head back in the snow bank.

smile.png

Does "moosehead and the two boys" mean moosehead has a kitchen pass - where as his significant other has released his "boys" from the jar she keeps them in, or does it mean that moosehead and 2 other anonymous riders are making the trip?

Theirs at least 3 more coming down. Moosehead and the two boys have already booked rooms. But I guess it's not official until he says so.
5 more inches of the white shite last night...

Moosehead, Peter and Jason are definitely in the last time I spoke with him a month or so ago.

wnyfjr (Mike)...

was last talk'n about riding down w wineguy (another Mikey) and meeting me and da' Steamer in Kane PA (breakfast 10am). Then all wander down into dodge.

Eden Mike, you in?

I can only ride Saturday and maybe a little on Sunday if I can go. Mommy guilt and 3rd shift are the big hurdles. If I'm solo, I still need to be back Sunday night so the wife can take a nap before going into work. If the wife goes, that also means she'd only get to sleep from about 7am to noon on Friday before we leave.

I'd like her to go, she hasn't been on the bike in almost 2 years. If she does go, we'll likely cheat and trailer down. She'll be able to get some sleep in the truck. Might trailer regardless just to cut down the possibility of something going wrong. I'm going to say 30% chance. A hard sell, but I'm working on it.

I can only ride Saturday and maybe a little on Sunday if I can go. Mommy guilt and 3rd shift are the big hurdles. If I'm solo, I still need to be back Sunday night so the wife can take a nap before going into work. If the wife goes, that also means she'd only get to sleep from about 7am to noon on Friday before we leave.
I'd like her to go, she hasn't been on the bike in almost 2 years. If she does go, we'll likely cheat and trailer down. She'll be able to get some sleep in the truck. Might trailer regardless just to cut down the possibility of something going wrong. I'm going to say 30% chance. A hard sell, but I'm working on it.
however you get there...and however long...no worries

wnyfjr (Mike)...was last talk'n about riding down w wineguy (another Mikey) and meeting me and da' Steamer in Kane PA (breakfast 10am). Then all wander down into dodge.

Eden Mike, you in?
Sadly, we didn't get as big a tax refund as we were thinking, and since I'm spending quite a bit to go visit my niece in Germany next week, I don't think I'll be able to make the Ramble. Laura and I definitely want to head to Wellsboro with you and the gang over Memorial Day weekend though!

Tim - hope you can make it - nothing wrong with trailering down. See you there...