Spank Daily News

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone match up these names with FJR riders? I'm just curious how they are doing....
27,900 points — Greg Marbach

27,100 points — Jim Owen

23,536 points — Terry & Lynda Lahman

22,302 points — Tom Sperry

22,269 points — Art Montoya

21,891 points — Lisa Stevens

21,891 points — Tobie Stevens

21,745 points — Bud Yates

20,408 points — Doug Chapman

20,308 points — Joe Antolick

19,854 points — Mike Berlien

19,160 points — Coni Fitch

17,923 points — Mark Crane

16,525 points — Heidi Still

15,738 points — Matt Watkins

14,805 points — Bob & Silvie Torter

13,128 points — Brian Roberts

10,327 points — Maura Gatensby

10,160 points — Eric Vaillancourt

5,894 points — Al Ladner

Greg Marbach

Lisa Stevens

Tobie Stevens

Matt Watkins

Eric Vaillancourt

Not 100%sure about Eric.

Any others?

Can anyone match up these names with FJR riders? I'm just curious how they are doing....

27,900 points — Greg Marbach

27,100 points — Jim Owen

23,536 points — Terry & Lynda Lahman

22,302 points — Tom Sperry

22,269 points — Art Montoya

21,891 points — Lisa Stevens

21,891 points — Tobie Stevens

21,745 points — Bud Yates

20,408 points — Doug Chapman

20,308 points — Joe Antolick

19,854 points — Mike Berlien

19,160 points — Coni Fitch

17,923 points — Mark Crane

16,525 points — Heidi Still

15,738 points — Matt Watkins

14,805 points — Bob & Silvie Torter

13,128 points — Brian Roberts

10,327 points — Maura Gatensby

10,160 points — Eric Vaillancourt

5,894 points — Al Ladner

Greg Marbach

Lisa Stevens

Tobie Stevens

Matt Watkins

Eric Vaillancourt

Not 100%sure about Eric.

Any others?

Art Montoya

This might help:

Greg Marbach-SkooterG

Art Montoya-vectervp1

Lisa Stevens-IronMaiden (Head registrar @ WFO-5)

Tobie Stevens--??

Doug Chapman-?? (The lovely dark grey repaint?)

Matt Watkins-Ignacio

Eric Vaillancourt-OCfjr

There might be others.......

Last edited by a moderator:
This might help:
Greg Marbach-SkooterG

Art Montoya-vectervp1

Lisa Stevens-IronMaiden (Head registrar @ WFO-5)

Tobie Stevens--??

Doug Chapman-?? (The lovely dark grey repaint?)

Matt Watkins-Ignacio

Eric Vaillancourt-OCfjr

There might be others.......
I think I read something a while back about Mr. Owen buying an '06 FJR, but I don't think he's using it on Rallys yet...

Dunno... maybe he did another weeble impersonation at the wrong time... :huh:

What's up with Marbach slipping from first place to dead last with 0 points ? :blink:
It would appear the RM has been doing some serious SPANKing of one said rider.

I have only ever known ScooterG to be a straight shooter, so whatever's going on I can only assume is not related to his character.

What's up with Marbach slipping from first place to dead last with 0 points ? :blink:

I have only ever known ScooterG to be a straight shooter, so whatever's going on I can only assume is not related to his character.
I can only imagine it's related to the ho bonus. :D

I can only imagine it's related to the ho bonus. :D
:rofl: Word, sucka!

don't know if he is on the forum or not - but

Al Ladner was riding an 06 FJR - 2 months old and he had a battery failure on either day 1 or day 2.

I think I read something a while back about Mr. Owen buying an '06 FJR, but I don't think he's using it on Rallys yet...
I asked him at the beginning of the rally and he said it's on consignment to be sold. I don't think he could part with his beloved BMW. Leader after Leg 1....who's to blame an old dog that kicks ass?

does anyone else find this shot um.....humorous???
You can't see it, but there's a leprachaun giving me a hummer at the exact moment the picture is being taken. 10 seconds later and it wouldn't have been fit to put on the Internet ;)

------------

I caught a breather in the rally and am in Day 5. Just got done bagging a bonus at Bandeleir Monument near Los Alamos, NM. It's also the "efficiency bonus" period and assuming the hard ass scorers approve my documentation...I should be up for 500+ points per mile and hopefully bag the 30,000 extra points.

Been hammering away at NM for the past 3 days and planning to get about 30K in bonii tomorrow on the way up to Colorado Springs. I don't have time to hyperlink, but for those that want to Google I'm heading from Los Alamos to Grants after 9 pm MDT, getting 4 hours of rest, getting up at 4 and blasting to "Chaco" ruins for a meaty bonus, then to "Acamo Pueblo" for another meaty bonus, and then over I-40 and up I-25 to Colorado Springs by 3 pm.

I'm feeling good about my choices on the second leg....way better than the ass raping I took in Leg 1. From 25K to 10K in short order. One was clearly my goof, another I'm still scratching my head over, and a third I just found out about.

I'm having a GREAT time and plan on a good write-up in the next few weeks. The things I've seen and done.....

SPANK is the Rubik's Cube of rallies. I'm hoping I solved it best....or at least made up for the first leg. I should know by this time tomorrow evening.

Be good boys and girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't see it, but there's a leprachaun giving me a hummer at the exact moment the picture is being taken. 10 seconds later and it wouldn't have been fit to put on the Internet ;)
Leprachaun hummers rock!

You don't need to spring for knee pads or anything.