WFO-9 LOCATION !!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For any still hanging around Norcal after WFO-9:

July 31, Calistoga Fairgrounds (Calistoga, California)

AMA Pro Flat Track Grand National Championship Half-Mile

Last edited by a moderator:
getting a wee bit senile, but seems to me I have been there with Bluestreek and the RM!! if possible I will attend and renew the gathering of the "FJR Vintage Riders"

Please pardon my new guy ignorance. Is this open to anyone? I usually get two weekends off from April to the end of September and I want it to be one of them. Thanks!

Please pardon my new guy ignorance. Is this open to anyone? I usually get two weekends off from April to the end of September and I want it to be one of them. Thanks!
The more the merrier, grumpy on Whidbey! Register and reserve early, these are usually sellouts. Hell's Bell's, we even let Busta, SPU, HRZ and RadioHowie attend!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only open...encouraged!

We even have the occasional non-FJR participant...and make them park in the outer parking lot depending on their model choice.

Keep an eye on the next announcement that registration is open. It will include a website with specific details.

Couple of Vintage Riders, speedy Pete and myself, plan on riding in from OK/TX for WFO 9.

Looking forward to visiting with our leader Turbo Dave. Hope your upcoming operation goes

well for you.

The more the merrier, grumpy on Whidbey! Register and reserve early, these are usually sellouts. Hell's Bell's, we even let Busta, SPU, HRZ and RadioHowie attend!!

I only get to go if I pay Johnny80 $20... :(

:D

WFO 09, in 2010, in Eureka! it Sucks.. plain and simple. Cold assed fog, never gets

above 70, and at sunset, its 54 degrees! Big trees and big Elk make a piss poor ride.

I gave a hoot at WFO-08 when they thought they were looking at Northern Calif.

for WFO-09, early cheers have brought no ride tears. I am bummed, you all get

to get on the road, two, three or more days enjoying going some where, new views,

new adventures new dining experiences etc. Me? I get squat, and thats just what I

deserve. Me and my big mouth.

You all have fun on your ride, it sucks to be me.

Farwestfasteddie

WFO 09, in 2010, in Eureka! it Sucks.. plain and simple. Cold assed fog, never getsabove 70, and at sunset, its 54 degrees!

<clip>

Farwestfasteddie
Maybe they met to type "Yreka".....

Hey I got an idea, why don't your leave several days early, go up the Klamath River, spend the night in Yreka, then go through Weaverville and spend the night in Redding/Red Bluff. Maybe then you'll be tired of the heat and be glad to get back to Eureka :rolleyes: :angry: :blink: :rolleyes:

WFO 09, in 2010, in Eureka! it Sucks.. plain and simple. Cold assed fog, never getsabove 70, and at sunset, its 54 degrees!

<clip>

Farwestfasteddie
Maybe they met to type "Yreka".....

Hey I got an idea, why don't your leave several days early, go up the Klamath River, spend the night in Yreka, then go through Weaverville and spend the night in Redding/Red Bluff. Maybe then you'll be tired of the heat and be glad to get back to Eureka :rolleyes: :angry: :blink: :rolleyes:
Roy, Redding in July would certainly make me miss natures own free air conditioning!! Remember

112 deg in Grants Pass enroute Moscow...... I eat the fog!

I only get to go if I pay Johnny80 $20... :(

:D
johnny80s, $20 for my parking permit is in the mail.

WFO 09, in 2010, in Eureka! it Sucks.. plain and simple. Cold assed fog, never gets above 70, and at sunset, its 54 degrees! Big trees and big Elk make a piss poor ride.
I gave a hoot at WFO-08 when they thought they were looking at Northern Calif. for WFO-09, early cheers have brought no ride tears. I am bummed, you all get to get on the road, two, three or more days enjoying going some where, new views, new adventures new dining experiences etc. Me? I get squat, and thats just what I deserve. Me and my big mouth.

You all have fun on your ride, it sucks to be me.

Farwestfasteddie

It seems life has dealt you some lemons, ya poor sucker. Make some lemonade out of it. Rent rooms in your house. Sell "secret" local maps. For that matter, sell lemonade. You can still turn it around. :lol:

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Can’t make it back East for the CFR this year, which sucks since I’m a Authentic Quebec Frog!... :angry2:

So I am VERY excited to be able to do the WFO!

Might be foggy, yes...

But it still not that far from the dry valley heat if you get the chills...

I’ll make it a nice 10-day bike vacation...

I'm happy! :rolleyes:

I’ll be zigzagging down from BC between I-5 and the 101…

I'll get to go say ‘”Hi” to my old co-workers in Sacramento while at it…

LIFE IS GOOD!

:yahoo:

There is a small fee. Send me $20 for your parking permit. Ya that's right parking permit fee. :rolleyes:
Remember that the parking Nazi crew gets a substantial cut of what you collect. Used for charitable purposes only :rolleyes:

There is a small fee. Send me $20 for your parking permit. Ya that's right parking permit fee. :rolleyes:
Remember that the parking Nazi crew gets a substantial cut of what you collect. Used for charitable purposes only :rolleyes:
One charity is my beer fund ;)