WFO Big Dog ride route

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Consider the switch done, then! Beauty sleep... I needs all can gets!
Yeah, when bedding down with a couple of beauties like we gots, sleep can be hard to come by, pardon the pun. B)
Switch complete. Sweet! Hey 'Nut, you got the latest version of the route from Groo? I might not get a GPS mounted up in time. Some un-named company dicked up my order for a Tech Mount and it never arrived. :angry:

How 'bout we draft Carla, Roy & John from group 4 and Coyote can take group 4 with the earlybirds and leave first about 0700. ExSkiBum won't be ready until 0730 anyway. So it could go 4, 1, 2, 3, 5.

Sound like a plan?

That would also leave some spots in various groups so latecomers could have a choice of start times.

Take me outta the first group, too, TC.
Everybody please check the roster and see if you can live with it so far. There is some wiggle room for adjustments based on preferred starting time. It'll have to be first come, first served, but I'll make extra effort to get banquet attendees into the earlier groups.
Remember, you can always go mustang and ride out whenever you want, just let us know so we don't wonder where ya went, OK?

Well TC I would like to thank you for putting me in the first group.I like to leave early get back early.

No arguments here you have been doing a great job, although it seem thankless at times.

Just remember these rides are to be enjoyable for the people that come far and near and a pleasant experience for all. So keep up the good work you are doing an outstanding job. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: weekend rider :D +1 +2 +3

No shit Toe - great job on dividing the teams by start time. And Kudos to SkiBum too for providing lots of great info. Seriously appreciated. Lots of work..

No shit Toe - great job on dividing the teams by start time. And Kudos to SkiBum too for providing lots of great info. Seriously appreciated. Lots of work..
Aw shucks, you guys.... :wub:
Unfortunately, ExSkiBum has bailed for Friday. I guess his efforts needed to focus on Saturday, but I'm standing & :clapping: in his direction. You just can't buy local knowlege. Thanks a ton, Rich. MadMike2 (too). :clapping: We'll miss you guys out there.

Aw shucks, you guys.... :wub:
Unfortunately, ExSkiBum has bailed for Friday. I guess his efforts needed to focus on Saturday, but I'm standing & :clapping: in his direction. You just can't buy local knowlege. Thanks a ton, Rich. MadMike2 (too). :clapping: We'll miss you guys out there.
Toe...when did Rich decide to bail?....

Um, are any of the 3 others now in what's called group #3 with me (Yamahammer, 650cent, Worldbound4now)

familiar with or ever driven this route? I'm not, and haven't, so doubt I'd be much good leading the group... which is kinda what's being shown now that ski's not in it... :( I don't particularly mind riding a route like this on my own, and getting my turns messed up since I'm not sure where everything is, but I sure don't want to drag 3 other folks along my wandering path with me...

Last edited by a moderator: