What did you do to your FJR today?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing. Instead I went and saw my kids and their new kid at the horse pistol.

roman03.jpg

Started to de-farkle my 07.

Sold the McCruise to a mate and we spent the day removing it from the bike and fitted to his 09.

Took about 8 hrs all up and I'm buggered.

But that will help pay for a set of Canyon Cages for the 2014.

Going to Spain and Portugal in a couple of weeks, so I've prepared the bike for my own LD requirements.

(Click on image for larger view)

Going to Spain and Portugal in a couple of weeks, so I've prepared the bike for my own LD requirements.

(Click on image for larger view)

[img=[URL="https://atrophy.lock.net/pi/20140322_pot/tmp/0_IMG_0984.JPG%5D"]https://atrophy.lock.net/pi/20140322_pot/tmp/0_IMG_0984.JPG][/URL]
You still have to stop to use your portable potty!
Lessee - set the cruise control, move back and stand on the passenger pegs, undo pants, lower pants - hmmm, this ain't gonna work. Guess I've not thought it through sufficiently.

Oh, well, back to the drawing board ...

Standard maintenance. Oil change and diff fluid change. I tried to get my BigFoot to work, but my 2Bros pipes interfere. My halfassed attempt to shape it to fit started making me mad. So I PMd Dave. Hopefully he can make the necessary adjustment.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was actually yesterday but anyway, it was the the 1st time in 40 years that my wife rode with me for more than 10 minutes. It was close to an hour. Does this sound sexual?

Took off the forks to send out for AK-20 cartridges, Mounted the LR4 LED Lights on the WynPro brackets.

Put on the WynPro passenger peg floorboards.

Took off the forks to send out for AK-20 cartridges, Mounted the LR4 LED Lights on the WynPro brackets.Put on the WynPro passenger peg floorboards.
Damn Mike...did ya hit the powerball? or give up good cigars & single malt scotch? I really want those lights and Daves brackets

Drained last years gas, added fresh non-ethonal fuel and ran till after the ehxaust didn't stink any more. Hope to ride Sat. or Sun as it should be into the 40's.

Replaced a spent PR2 with a PR2 take-off with 4500 miles. I yanked that tire before a cross country trip a couple years ago, and figure to get it used up on the straight boring rosds of Ohio next month.

No Powerball Joe. LOL

I got the LED lights, and the pricey MC Garmin/Tourance mount for Xmas.

Won the floorboards for the rear pegs at the Maggie Valley raffle.

When the forks come back, I have a new Penske shock to install. Should be sweet!!!

Bought quite a few cigars last week from a nice day of Sunday double time.

Did clean out all the single malt in the cupboard.