What did you do to your FJR today?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drove down the 'Highway Thru Hell' https://www.discovery.ca/Showpage.aspx?sid=45238 to Sumas, WA to pick up my suspension upgrade parts.

Actually saw the heavy wrecker in action at the top of the snow shed, a semi-trailer had burned to the wheels - no sign of the tractor?

Al
cold.gif

Well I cleaned my FeeJay and gave her another coat of shiny stuff, now I'm happy :) now I need to direct my attention to my cruiser, else the chrome won't stand a chance against my FeeJay LOL... Darn the Yoshimura pipe for my Gixxer is calling my name and I'm still not up to the task.....I know I'm procrastinating. But wax in...wax out is easier ;)

V

RPK

Ordered some new farkles: Mondomoto bullet LEDs, Datel meter, I already have the eastern beaver block and harness ready to go. I guess I will have a farkle party once everything is here.

Joe

Installed the Salamander bar ends I got from Art, aired up the tires and rode a couple hours

to try them out,:)

Embarked on a spider-fest today. Found 8 of the little devils with no evidence of heat build up but some mild corrosion. Neutered the lot of them with ACF50 anti corrosion spray and applied a little ty-wrap bondage to ensure they all continue to gaze up at the sky.

Installed newly delivered Techmount stem mount for my upcoming GPS install.Put on my reflective saddlebag and trunk decals a few days ago.

Just ordered a Yamaha garage parking mat from the dealer. Will post a photo when it comes in.

I got in the rest of my ram ball goodies today and installed my xm tuner on the master cyllinder cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chuck rammed his ballz into his master cylinder cover?? Poor bastage. Shouldn't have cut a hole on the centerfold.

That'll learn him.

Helibars installed..

Fuzeblock installed.

GPS RAM mounts installed and wired to Fuzeblock.

Admore Lightbar installed, plug and play with Admore's harness that plugs into the bike's tail lights harness under the rider's seat..

Also wired to the Admore FJR harness the Givi E55 lights kit.

i-7nQdpCB-XL.jpg

i-xjT7jcT-XL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man that looks like a lot of work. Plus you have to think about that kinda stuff too.....

Finished "welding" a few cracked plastic parts, drilled out the pop eivets that attached the hinges to the bag lids, and finished wiping off all the wax. No wax on here....just wax off. As you can tell, getting ready to give my girl a complete makeover. The '05 blue is nice, but as someone once said, "painting the bike is a lot cheaper than buying a new one".