What's the Weather like where YOU are today?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how tall is your patio table this morning?

002_zps4d8af3ed.jpg

-25f this morning with no wind. Took the dog for a snowshoe hike but didn't look as bad as Ross did when I was done. Warmed up to -15f so it was time for a spin on the skidoo. Winter can be long in northern Minnesota, have to make the best it.

Fred, Steve, Alan, Ross and Joe: I feel your pain Bro's, it was a miserable 64F departing Apache Junction yesterday on my 2013 FJR "Naomie Harris" on the 200 mile Superior, Winkelman and Globe loop! Luckily I was able to revive myself from the brutal Arizona Winter conditions with a hot bowl of Menudo Roja Rico and a bottle of Negra Modela Especial! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

Menudo: The Breakfast of Champions for 215 million Mexicanos and one old and fat Irish Gringo, ese!

Last edited by a moderator:
28F this morning, but getting up in the 60's this afternoon.

Roads could use a good hard rain to wash all the sand off.

28F this morning, but getting up in the 60's this afternoon.
Roads could use a good hard rain to wash all the sand off.
My Arkie Brother Russ, we had a real tragedy here in Phoenix on Saturday at the Annual Tamale Festival. The temperature only got up to 63F degrees, so the Cerveza Tecate girls did not wear their hot pants like they usually do. It truly broke this old Gringo's heart, mi Amigo! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

rushes, this is the outfit the Cerveza Tecate Senoritas wore last year when the Phoenix Tamale Festival was a bearable 77F ese!

Last edited by a moderator: