What's the Weather like where YOU are today?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those girls must be the "B" team. Good gawd.

AND, I do love Don's shirt. I wonder where a Fourmite could score one...Oh wait! Bwaaaaaaahahahahaha

It was in the teens this morning and has been holding in the mid-20's all afternoon.

I think it's been two weeks since I've seen the sun.

Ugh.

Low 60s and lots of sunshine.
hmmmmm.

That gives me an idea.
So Mark...is this your last winter in the great white north? I wish it was mine...
Yes...if all goes well.
punk.gif

Dios Mio AJ, someone has to "do" the 'B' team and it might as well be Papa Chuy Viejo ese!

HotRodZilla, BeemerDonS is Irish: Blind, crippled or crazy's just fine! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dios Mio AJ, someone has to "do" the 'B' team and it might as well be Papa Chuy Viejo ese!

HotRodZilla, BeemerDonS is Irish: Blind, crippled or crazy's just fine! jes' sayin' and nuff said!
Oh, I didn't say I wouldn't hang out with them, I was just noting that I have seen prettier. I used to date a Coors Light girl...Holy Hell, she was hawt!!

Today, Albuquerque is 50 and feels nice. The sun is out, so not bad. It's when we get that wind from Alaska that things get wonky!

A low of 38 on the way to work, a high of 75 on the way home, both in the dark.

Getting licensed on the new M983A4 HEMTT (read AIR RIDE) tractor.

We're visiting our kids in the PNW (greater Seattle area). The average temps are about 20-25 degrees lower than at home.

They tell us it has really warmed up in the last week. 40 is warm? Hahahaha.

Rode to work today. 58 in and 64 out, with not a cloud....perfect!

Should have called in sick.

We're visiting our kids in the PNW (greater Seattle area). The average temps are about 20-25 degrees lower than at home. They tell us it has really warmed up in the last week. 40 is warm? Hahahaha.
You should have been here a week ago. We're in a heatwave now...
smile.png

--G