Yo...yoyo.......semite!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K. We'll discuss Saturday night over a beer or twelve...
Any Idea how late you boyz will be up? We should be rolling in around ohhhh...9PM or so? Leaving Sacratamato around 530-6 Friday eve. Ill prolly want a beer or 12 as well.

@ Highlander- Nice picture, pretty bikes. Like some guy asked us in Markleeville when he saw all the blue ones lined up, "Are those rentals?"

We've eaten at ElCid many times, good food there, but I'm just going to hang out at the Ranch and eat there. Drinking and two wheels don't mix too well. :)

I'll be up for a while also, probablly till past 11 anyway.

and rentals???? :haha: that's a new one!

We might be joined briefly by Epoche and his ST pals from AZ. Seems the ST dudes have their meet in SLO. He departs SLO on the 9th for Utah, so he may join me to Oakhurst and then continue on. We're emailing details right now. We'll see what shakes.

Yep, I've been updating the list on page three, but here's a copy.

Highlander ( 2 up )

MadMike2

Bluestreek ( 2 up )

Bike Effects

Twowheelnut

MCML ( 2up )

Toecutter ( 2 up )

Rogue

Cisco ( 2 up )

OrangevaleFJR ( 2 up )

Jimbofjr ( 2up )

Skyway ( on Sunday )

04FJR ( 2UP )

coyote

rocknfjr

and a big maybe for

04FJR4ME

Jimbo's friends (2up)

worldboundfornow

Turbodave

bob73

Last edited by a moderator:
How bad is this that I'm trying to get info on the ride and I see I'm being abused. I hope to join you on Saturday for a ride up to Tioga where I'll have to come back home. I'll leave my riding buddy home this time. If I read the messages correctly the breakfast will be at Sky Ranch leaving for Yosemite around 8:30am.

I was wondering where and when you're, that is toecutter, was leaving Fresno from?

How bad is this that I'm trying to get info on the ride and I see I'm being abused.

If I read the messages correctly the breakfast will be at Sky Ranch leaving for Yosemite around 8:30am.
Stick around.. it only gets worse! :D

big 10-4 on breakfast!

Wanna take odds on bob73 showing up ? :D

jeez guys. have faith. if this weekend goes good, ill be riding up with a :D on my face.

Hey Ken, I noticed you were lurking so I figured I'd take a shot to pull you out of the darkness. Apparently it worked. B)

I was wondering where and when you're, that is toecutter, was leaving Fresno from?
We'll be leaving about 6:00am Saturday from Clovis, down Herndon to 41 North. If you want to meet up, let me know. Breakfast will be at the Sky Ranch, right?

Last edited by a moderator: