• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 FJR - with extras!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No more trade-in shenanigans, too much of a pain in the hind end.

2013 FJR 1300 with all the described goodies and YES warranty is now

$14,100 as of 3/25/2013

***Could we please keep replies to this FS thread to, "contact me, I'm a serious buyer"?

Fourteen one? OM*G.

I don't dare look at plane fare...

Know anybody who needs a Daytona 675?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fourteen one? OM*G.
I don't dare look at plane fare...
I can work with Orlando or Tampa International Airports. Which one is cheaper for you to fly into?
smile.png

How come no one is jumping on this deal?

Good luck to ya Littlefish!

Be patient, a buyer is right around the corner at this price! I wish I could have found this deal three months ago!

(edit)

Sorry Littlefish didn't see your request about bump posts and encouragement.

Here's a close-up of the knurled wheel for the Thottlemeister. It really helps when you want to roll it on.

YES, the bike does have electronic cruise control. I added the TM because I had it laying around from another bike, plus heavy bar ends are never a bad thing! What is nice is, it works at slow speeds where the electronic CC won't engage. I used it in the past to tour some salt marsh roads at 15 mph. It's very, very nice to be able to slow-speed-sight-see and relax your grip on the bars too!!!

p1010633p.jpg

Oh, CRAP. I just read through the whole thread, and on about page two I started hoping you still had it. I just got off the phone with my dealership, where it turns out I'm looking at a MUCH bigger transmission rebuild--and cost--than I feared. Horrible decision time. I'd already started thinking about just going with a 2013. Got on the forum to review recent "for sale" threads, and now this.

Here's my (almost) only concern: California has this b.s. requirement that a used m/c coming into the state must have--I think--over 7k miles on the clock. Got to do with special smog equipment required hereabouts. I'm going to start a thread to see who knows about that for sure. I suppose the couple thou I'd be adding on the way home might help, but I'm not sure how I'd get it registered if it wasn't legal here and all that stuff. I'm starting to get myself a little, um, worked up about this.

$14,100 as of 3/25/2013

***Could we please keep replies to this FS thread to, "contact me, I'm a serious buyer"?
You have a PM, from a serious buyer.

$14,100 as of 3/25/2013

You have a PM, from a serious buyer.
LOL! Thank you, great sense of humor. I appreciate it. PM replied to...

Here's my (almost) only concern: California has this b.s. requirement that a used m/c coming into the state must have--I think--over 7k miles on the clock. Got to do with special smog equipment required hereabouts. I'm going to start a thread to see who knows about that for sure. I suppose the couple thou I'd be adding on the way home might help, but I'm not sure how I'd get it registered if it wasn't legal here and all that stuff. I'm starting to get myself a little, um, worked up about this.
I think that applies if you were trying to plate and title a bike in CA that was not already de-smog-o-fied. The 2013 FJR is a 50 state bike and I believe you should have no problem plating it at any mile reading on the odometer. The DMV would be your next call to find out if I'm spouting nonsense.

LIttlefish:

It looks like there's a BIG fish on the line. Did you notice that it's not a Florida fish? This Fla. economy is something else...

Anyway , I hope both of you turn out to be very happy fish. Mike's been on this forum forever and I you couldn't find anyone more deserving of this great deal.

Gary

darksider #44

Oh, CRAP. I just read through the whole thread, and on about page two I started hoping you still had it. I just got off the phone with my dealership, where it turns out I'm looking at a MUCH bigger transmission rebuild--and cost--than I feared. Horrible decision time. I'd already started thinking about just going with a 2013. Got on the forum to review recent "for sale" threads, and now this.
Mike, if you go this direction, you can do a fly and ride. We could meet you just North of FL near the Cherhola Skyway or Deals Gap for a run up the Blue Ridge towards my new home. You would then have a riding partner (Jamie) to ride with you all the way back to CA...probably via US 66 Historic. You should have the requisite miles upon your return.

I've been down on my knees this week begging my S.O. for the go ahead. But she's dead set on remodeling the living room and master bedroom. Her statement: "You just got the FJR where I can ride it comfortably. Why would you go buy a new one you'll have to put another $1,000 into seats for?"
nono.gif

I have to say, she makes some sense,
angel.gif
...but I hate her for it...
grrr.gif