2014 ES - It's a garage queen for now :-(

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanker

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I had to have the new 14ES (#13) delivered to the house by the dealer since we are in the middle of a winter storm warning here in MN.

I love all the changes that have been made from 02' to 14'. I'm feeling pretty spoiled now.
punk.gif

Sure was tough to see my trusty 03' loaded up in the dealer trailer and down the street.
uhoh.gif

Let the farkling begin!

Last edited by a moderator:
What a shame to have it sit in the garage. You should let me ride it during the winter. Yep. That's the ticket.

I would say that your picture abopve should be in the dictionary under the heading "Shit Eatin' Grin."

Congrats. She's a beauty. And yeah, I love red.

Thanks guys!

I can't stop going out to the garage and lusting over that thing. She is a beauty. I'm going to have to put the cover on it.

It's a good thing the sleds are ready to go because, there is no way I could last the winter without something to ride.

Thanks guys!
I can't stop going out to the garage and lusting over that thing. She is a beauty. I'm going to have to put the cover on it.

It's a good thing the sleds are ready to go because, there is no way I could last the winter without something to ride.
Forget going out to the garage.... Bring it right into the living room!. When the wife says wtf? just tell her it's now part of the family and family is always welcome in our house!

Forget going out to the garage.... Bring it right into the living room!. When the wife says wtf? just tell her it's now part of the family and family is always welcome in our house!
I actually did that when I got the 03'. It took me almost a week to be allowed back in the house.Come to think about it, I did get to spend some quality time in the shop that week. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at the news right now makes me thing you will have to wait to ride that. Hmmm, it might be heading my direction. PA temperatures in the mid 50s today, doesn't look too promising in a day or two. Yinz have a good time wi-dat bike an at.

Congrats on getting an ES too! If only you were able to get that delivered a couple weeks ago you might have been able to ride it before letting her hibernate for the Winter.