Anger and the Forum

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the most fun when people ask for advice from a bunch of other people when the only thing they have in common is a motorcycle....how do you beat a ticket?....my wife left me, what did I do wrong?....my kid will not talk to me, how can I fix our relationship?....my dog craps on my bed, why?.....why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?..... :D :D :D
I'm not trying to be a cornball or anything, but I think what is mentioned above is one of the neat things about this place. Regardless of some shit that happens from time to time, I think this speaks volumes of both the enviroment and the overall comfort level that exists on this forum.

By the way, I'm a little short on funds. Can someone here spot me a sawbuck till next week?
Well I dunno Mogambo...gonna let a harley pass you again??? Hmmm???

:lol: ;) :) :) :lol: :rolleyes: ;) ;) :)

I have the most fun when people ask for advice from a bunch of other people when the only thing they have in common is a motorcycle....how do you beat a ticket?....my wife left me, what did I do wrong?....my kid will not talk to me, how can I fix our relationship?....my dog craps on my bed, why?.....why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?..... :D :D :D
I'm not trying to be a cornball or anything, but I think what is mentioned above is one of the neat things about this place. Regardless of some shit that happens from time to time, I think this speaks volumes of both the enviroment and the overall comfort level that exists on this forum.

By the way, I'm a little short on funds. Can someone here spot me a sawbuck till next week?

Ouch!!! O.K., make it a fin.

Ouch!!! O.K., make it a fin.
what's your paypal account? TWN will cover ya - he gets free hamburgers at Cali beaches

. Can someone here spot me a sawbuck till next week?
I got a buck-saw, chop-saw, table-saw, circular-saw (battery and corded), hack-saw, recip saw(battery and corded), band-saw, Radial-arm-saw, hack-saw,and a compound mitre-saw. And I can make as many sawbucks as you like. Take your pick :D :lol:

"From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

A sawbuck is device for holding rough wood so that it may be sawn into pieces of length usable in a stove or fireplace. Easily made in the field from rough material, it consists of two "X" forms, one at each end, which are stabilized by a central piece. The stock to be cut is placed in the upward facing "V"s of the end pieces where it may then be sawn."

Thats Ok, They thought it was a BMW :lol:

And for what its worth, I'm not here to fight, Just be a smart-ass :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some folks here just like a little ribbing, while others are very easily offended. For those who don't enjoy a little ribbing, let me point out that people who do it, usually only direct it to others that they like. ;)
There ya go. I'd like to draw a distinction, though, between those who like a little ribbing, and those who like the feeling of "ribbed" or "lubed", like TWN. I give crap to folks in direct proportion to how fond I am of having them around.

I view this forum much like a cocktail party, or any other kind of party, for that matter. If I find myself in a conversation that bores, or, more rarely, offends, I turn my back and go find another conversation. I don't leave the party. Moreover, I don't ever find myself announcing to the entire party that I'm "sensing some anger", and I'd really like it if everyone had the kind of party that I like, and the conversations that I like, or I might have to leave. I'm really sick of the least common denominator. I mean really sick of it.

I can't begin to imagine how gay this thread is.
Here, then... lemme help a brotha out with his visualization...... :D

lieb24.gif

supergay.gif

eck05.gif

gayfight2.gif

whacky039.gif

hump.gif

threesome.gif

Hey, just trying to help out.... :lol:

LOLOLOLOLOL......I hope you didn't spend too much time on that.......

Here, then... lemme help a brotha out with his visualization...... :D

lieb24.gif

supergay.gif

eck05.gif

gayfight2.gif

whacky039.gif

hump.gif

threesome.gif

Hey, just trying to help out.... :lol:
That was the funniest goddamned post ever! And totally non-PC :yahoo: :crazy:

I had to flip the screen fast when my kids asked what I was laughing at though... :blushing:

Oh and ODOT... good to see your posts :clapping:

Was that enough emoticons?

Finally. The truth. Now close this damnable thread before I get my feelings hurt.

And the first one of you bastards that calls for a group hug is totin' an ass-whoopin.

...and you're gay.