Custom Jacket

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a stupid question... why would you put a DID chain logo on a FJR jacket when the motorcycle has shaft drive?????? :eek: :eek:

drdpqg.jpg

i emailed them what deal can you give me on 4 dozen jackets mixed sizes his reply was need 30 days to complete order $40.00 a piece . i really dont think 40 bucks is a deal . last jacket sold was fro 48 bucks ............... i was thinking more like 33 bucks each .

[Size M = 23 Inches

Size L = 24 Inches

Size XL = 25 Inches

Size XXL = 26 Inches

Size XXXL= 27 Inches

our sizes is one size smaller than US sizes, so if you normaly use size M you should go for a size L.

Regards Zirin5555
Acording to this, I'm a "M".

Damm Woody,

23 inch

I think that I saw you in a movie with Jenna Jamison then.

Time was Korea was the go-to place for outstanding tailoring at rock bottom pricing. I'm guessing the capitalism explosion there has altered that scene. I recall in the 70's some of the leatherwork/satin jackets I saw from there (all military guys) were extraordinary.....especially if you were into dragons ;)

Right on Rad ! I got all 3 of my Wes-Pac Jackets in Pusan...Dragons on the sleeves no extra charge in 78-9. I think I paid 12 bucks or 28000 won at that time but I really dont remember....too much pseudo rum !!!

BB

Here is the latest news from manufacturer.

Hello Henry

I will put the jacket in my store tomorrow morning Thursday, when I come to my office.

I'm not sure that I can give discount the price will still be 39.99, but of curse you will save a lot on the shipping if you will go for a group buy.

I would ship by EMS, its fast 3-5 days after shipping date you will receive the items.

And the jackets will also be insured.

I can writhe you back tomorrow an tell you the price for shipping, its will be about 40 Kg of jackets

I need to know also, if you have any who need a size 4XL, because I can also make these but cost a bid extra.

And if any want I can put your club logo on the jackets still for same price.

If you decide to go for a group buy, I will need 14 days to make the jackets.

So after your order you can have the jackets within 3 weeks.

I will also send you some pictures in good quality tomorrow.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards Zirin5555

I will post picture as soon as i receive it but it looks like everyone can buy it on ebay as of tomorrow. Since it is not really a "local" club, group shipping will probably not help us any, so maybe i will suggest a 15% discount for members? Anyway, looks like the jackets are a go...and $40 is pretty cheap considering what the first fellow paid. Looks like my work here is almost done. ciao

I know nobody on these boards is a fool, but I'd offer just a small warning:

Please note that yokoamadeus has no track record with e-Bay. This vendor is, seemingly, different from the one henry has been dealing with (Zirin5555) who also seems to be different from SiamSeller.

All of these vendors are offering similar jackets.

I don't know who'll be first in the forum to order one, but as soon as you get it, please let us know...seems it'll take about a month. I think I'll wait and hear the feedback.

Is there a willing "lab rat" in the house? :huh:

i see jackets on his site for 29 bucks so why the 10 dollar difference ? also on a order of say 48 jackets there should be some kinda of deal .

well, remember, "yokoamadeus" has them with a starting bid of $50, so I think this whole thing is open to some major negotiation. :lol:

Hello Again Henry

Here is the pictures, there is compressed with a program called win ace https://www.winace.com/

I will put the jacket in my shop on EBay later today; I also want to give 10% discount to all your members from your club.

To get the 10% discount, when they buy from my shop in EBay, they must send an invoice on request total and writhe that they come from your club.

If they decide to buy other jackets and shirt from my shop I will also give 10% discount.

But I can not give discount on the jackets and shirts that I have in my auction, because I sell that wary cheap.

Hope you understand

I can see now that im the only one who have that jacket on EBay.....Makes me very happy, and I hope you and your club also will be the same.

The jacket is very good quality.

Best regards Zirin5555"

i couldn't get the pictures onto this site but You can view at ebay, soon by the looks of things. the jacket looks fantastic, and he has given us a bit of a deal...so follow directions and take the plunge I guess. I must say i am impressed by the turnaroud rate, and his being true to his word. Hope this makes many people on site pleased.

Just as i inserted the last note I received this update from manufacturer.

Hello again.

The jackets have the following Item number on my store on EBay.

Just put the number on"Start new search" field on eBay

Size M : 800234042

Size L : 800234047

Size XL : 800234048

Size XXL : 800234051

Size XXXL : 800234055

Regards Zirin5555