FJR Death Valley Daze: January 22-24 Great MC Ride!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don Stanley,

You wouldn't happen to know who from AZBeemers are planning on riding the DVD with us, would you??

If anyone knows that, it's gotta be you.

Dan

Don Stanley,
You wouldn't happen to know who from AZBeemers are planning on riding the DVD with us, would you??

If anyone knows that, it's gotta be you.

Dan
Don Stanley - BeemerDonS

Rena Leverence - BeemerDonS Lady Friend

Brian Boles - El Jefe

Melanie Boles - La Reina

Jo Smee - azgsgirl

Bob Little - Back Road Bob

Mike Froehlich - AZBMWRIDER

Geoff Oprandy - ROUNDEL

Tom Mueller - El Gitano

Henry Garza - Enrique

Dirk Keeler - DingusKahn

Blaise Peters - U-Turn

Zee Peters - ZoominR12C

Bear Trax - Barry

Bear Trax - Marla

David Ashbaugh - Dashbaw

Clint Alston - Alstoc

Last edited by a moderator:
My original roommate dumped me! I have a call into my friend Gregg to see if he wants to split a room.
You were not dumped my friend. But as Gregg said try returning a call sometime. :dribble: We have three in our room right now, me you and Coldcut. I wasn't sure if Gregg was going or not. If Gregg is going that is 4 in our room. I'm thinking that 4 is going to be too many people in one room.

Let me know what is going on so we can plan. Are we three or four?

Gregg let me know if he really calls you.
There was supposed to be some sarcasm with my post.

Since i switch to Verizon, I am on a limited minute plan, And i missed your call today. I'll call you tomorrow

BTW, All is good. Gregg and i are going to get a room. :)
Ok good. We are all set.

My original roommate dumped me! I have a call into my friend Gregg to see if he wants to split a room.
You were not dumped my friend. But as Gregg said try returning a call sometime. :dribble: We have three in our room right now, me you and Coldcut. I wasn't sure if Gregg was going or not. If Gregg is going that is 4 in our room. I'm thinking that 4 is going to be too many people in one room.

Let me know what is going on so we can plan. Are we three or four?

Gregg let me know if he really calls you.
There was supposed to be some sarcasm with my post.

Since i switch to Verizon, I am on a limited minute plan, And i missed your call today. I'll call you tomorrow

BTW, All is good. Gregg and i are going to get a room. :)
Ok good. We are all set.
So very reassuring to hear this "Lover's Spat" has finally resolved itself and you two "Boys" have finally kissed and made up!!!

Hey Don,

I finally got around to getting the official blessing from the campaign manager. If you could add me to the ride list I'd appreciate it. Looks like I'll be rooming with El Presidente - and I don't even like taquitos! :glare:

Hey Don,
I finally got around to getting the official blessing from the campaign manager. If you could add me to the ride list I'd appreciate it. Looks like I'll be rooming with El Presidente - and I don't even like taquitos! :glare:
You have got it Coldcut! And, since you are roomies with El Presidente; that warrants your inclusion into Los Robustos M/C!!

Until you pick your own Los Robustos M/C nickname, you'll be henceforth know as "No Tengo Taquitos"! Can change it later.

Ya, they oughta move to Vermont, and make it official.
Remember you don't have to be a willing participant when we play hide the taquito this time. :dribble:
Look....I'm new here and would like to make it known I will be bringing a large knife....so be advised to keep your taquito's away from me. :)
https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=124626 greggrthomas: I would sincerely suggest that you read this account of an Alaskan Christmas Party from forum member Blind Squirrel, keeping in mind johnny80s has lived in Alaska!!!

ATENCION: Make sure to reconfirm your reservations with Charlie or Manager Monica of the Longstreet Inn by January 10th.

David Black - Niehart and Curly Joe - HD Rich

Don Carver - dcarver

John Max - johnny80s and COLDCUT

greggrthomas and Galaxy Blue

John Wilcox - CAJW

David Ashbaugh - Dashbaw

Brian and Melanie Boles - bbolesaz & La Reina

Rich Christensen - Dr. Rich

Mark - Bokerfork

Mike and Terri Whalen - HYCLE & Mrs. HYCLE

Don Stanley and Rena Leverence - BeemerDonS & Rena Ballerina

David Clarke - Orestes

Michael O'Keeffe - Old Michael

Dirk Keeler - DingusKahn

Dan Compton - Big-D

Robert Little - Back Road Bob

Henry Garza - Enrique

Joe Alonge and Nick Alonge - Joe and Gkeeper

Peggy Owens - Victory Peggy

Richard Hall - Fairlaner

Roy Davies - McRide

Bill Holdersby - djbill

Mark Poynter - Cometman

Bear Trax - Barry and Marla

Clint Alston - Alstoc

Right now, there are many rooms available. Call 1-775-372-1777 and declare Confirmation #67092 for your discount!

https://www.azbeemers.org/forum/index.php?t...w;topicseen#new AZ Beemers Club Member Mike Froehlich, is an airline pilot for US Airways and is based here in Phoenix, Arizona. In Reply #52, check out Death Valley and Amargosa Valley from the cockpit of AZBMWRIDER's Boeing Jet! We will be riding the length and breath of this beautiful United States National Park!

... from the cockpit of AZBMWRIDER's Boeing Jet! We will be riding the length and breath of this beautiful United States National Park!
(Mike F.)AZBMWRIDER's pics.

DV1.jpg

DV2.jpg

DV3.jpg

DV4.jpg

Thanks, beemerdee.

Received a call from BeemerDonS saying he was in Lake Havasu, so I picked up the wife from work and we headed down to the Barley Brothers Restaurant for a few cold one's and conversation about DVD and Europe. But then the Idaho vs. Bowling Green game became so intense, the other stuff took a back seat until it ended. Then my youngest daughter Allison showed up to share in the appetizers.

Note To Bust: Don did mention he had spent the day on the lake and didn't come in contact with any snow what so ever!

DonDanAlMad-1.jpg

sat there many times after boating all day,bet it was kinda empty cuz the snowbirds eat at golden corral....lol.you missed all the freaking rain yesterday don,gotta go clean the machine now.happy new year to all.