FJR Death Valley Daze: January 22-24 Great MC Ride!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brief stop in Tonopah ... a bit of snow, heavy wind and a few icy spots but not bad
Hey, how's that car handle in the wind, anyway? :unsure:
Yeah, RJ, reach forward, tap the missus on the shoulder and ask her.
He can't tap her on the shoulder right now... She is outside the car putting on the chains! :yahoo:

After the bashing I gave "that Englishman", I'm certainly glad that a fellow Irishman and a comrade Dane are going to be riding bikes to Death Valley Daze 2010.

After calling Fairlaner, George Michael, here on the Forum; it'd be as embarrassing as hell if you two didn't show up. And, one only wonders what Barb would say!

Last edited by a moderator:
[
Mother, Mary of God! Richard and Dan, if you two jackasses don't stop grousing about the weather I am going to go crazier than I already am. Puta la Maji!

Hey Richard! Yeah Dan? Think we ought ta cool it on the weather?

Probably should before Don blows a fuse!!

donkeys3.jpg

[
Mother, Mary of God! Richard and Dan, if you two jackasses don't stop grousing about the weather I am going to go crazier than I already am. Puta la Maji!

Hey Richard! Yeah Dan? Think we ought ta cool it on the weather?

Probably should before Don blows a fuse!!

donkeys3.jpg
Ha, Ha; I freaking love this! I noticed right away that Fairlaner was the one on the right. Many thanks, Dan!

[SIZE=12pt]Well Dan blowing a fuse would be a change from blowing Skooter i guess[/SIZE]............ :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

donkeys3.jpg

R

[SIZE=12pt]Well Dan blowing a fuse would be a change from blowing Skooter i guess[/SIZE]............ :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: R
Oh man, and here I have been all nice and shit staying out this catfight.

Chu wanna piece of me, wanker?

Shit, mi bastard step-pappy had it all wrong. You ain't got nothing on George Michael!

You my English Tart of a friend, are the spittin image of [SIZE=14pt]BOY GEORGE!!![/SIZE]

ht
boy-g.jpg

Except of course, even he/she would most likely ride a moto-bike in the rain!

What's the matter Queen Richard, you the wicked witch of the west?

wizardofzwitchmelt1.JPG

You gonna melt in the rain?

Wicked%20Witch%20almost%20melted.jpg

:****:

I might melt in the heated seat of the Audi......

And the last thing you told me was that you were not going.

R

awe man, wheaties? I'm gonna need more paper now for scorekeeping

brief stop in Tonopah ... a bit of snow, heavy wind and a few icy spots but not bad
Hey, how's that car handle in the wind, anyway? :unsure:
Yeah, RJ, reach forward, tap the missus on the shoulder and ask her.
He can't tap her on the shoulder right now... She is outside the car putting on the chains! :yahoo:
I DON"T (YET) know who out'd me ...but when I find out ...... :)

Yes, in the cage with Kathy and Grace. This was our original plan for a few days -and it only made sense to tie in some fun at Longstreet -and my juvenile dna couldn't help but talk some smack.

Then the weather became questionable --Uhhh, and I had talked enough smack that I had no choice but to go ...so it was either get through today in the cage or leave solo Saturday and (hopefully on the bike) meet up with y'all then. The weather left no other good options.

We picked our window today and made it .....quite a bit more snow than I expected south of Tonopah, that surprised me as I figured the snow would be north. Never more than a few inches, but it was windy the whole way, raining or snowing every inch of the way south of Tonopah. ...don't need to tell you guys about wind and rain.

Kathy is about to go to Bette Midler with her brother (uhh, me passed) so grace and I are groovin' vegas style.....

Saw a few interseting things on the way down .....I'll post pics later

Thanks for the fun .....ride fast, drive fast, walk fast ....however you decide to get to longstreet, just do it fast ----this is gunna be some serious good fun!!!

LasVegasJohn