FJR Death Valley Daze: January 22-24 Great MC Ride!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still not a single freaking BMW rider has backed out!
Nor have any of the Buell riders either...those guys must have balls made of Titanium. :)
Gregg

PS. Riding a BMW with all that fairing, heated seats, coffee makers and all that other overpriced German crap they bolt onto them is like riding in a car anyway. :)
"coffee makers"? For Pete's Sake, Gregg! We are BMW Riders/Owners, we have espresso/cappucino machines on our Deutsche Motorraden. I love the Buell R1125's!

https://az511.com/hcrsweb/hcrsweb.jsp So far it's still good in Western Arizona on our routing. It's raining in Phoenix, and will be raining in the AM, but NO washouts!

Last edited by a moderator:
I leave Richard out of this because he made it clear he might drive the car. But those of you that were trash talking well I'll be there on my bike you big bunch of pussies. :bleh:
Bunch of talkers....

OM I guess it is not cards that we meet in person. I was looking forward to playing hide the taquito. No, I didn't forget. :wub:

And Wheaton - Gorillas have very small penises.
Right On, johnny80s! johnny80s is another Manly Man's Man!

So has that pussy RJ bailed yet? :lol:
Just stirring the boiling pot...you guys and gals have fun. B)
Wheatie, I talked to RJ and johnny80s both; and they are currently now in Las Vegas!
Man, you are the mother hen of all mother hens there Don. You are to be commended for attempting to keep track of them all and providing for their welfare. :clapping:

;)

Wheatie, I talked to RJ and johnny80s both; and they are currently now in Las Vegas!
Man, you are the mother hen of all mother hens there Don. You are to be commended for attempting to keep track of them all and providing for their welfare. :clapping:

;)
Wheatie, having to look after my illegitimate bastard son SkooterG on a regular and daily basis: Being Mother Hen is just a normal occurence; he's a rolling fuckup!

I just came up from Quartzsite to Havasu, And there are about 6 water crossings that you will have to navigate through. Be careful tomorrow

DVD2010weatherforecast.jpg

I see clearer skies ahead... :clapping:

I just came up from Quartzsite to Havasu, And there are about 6 water crossings that you will have to navigate through. Be careful tomorrow
Thanks, Adam! Also just popped up on the https://az511.com website. We'll send SkooterG across first on The Dirty Old Whore, if he makes it, the rest of us will cross!

*** State Route 95 ***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Id 343728

Location On State Route 95, NS-bound from mile post 115.0, 1.70 miles North of QUARTZSITE

Duration January 21 from 7:12 A.M. to 2:15 P.M.

Description water on roadway

Restrictions

Public Notes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so where is Johnny80's, Vegas or Havasu? And is he on two wheels or in 4-wheels? Also, since the Phoenix group is currently planning on riding through Havasu, maybe I'll wait and link up with you. I guess I could wait somewhere along hwy-95.

Ok, so where is Johnny80's, Vegas or Havasu? And is he on two wheels or in 4-wheels? Also, since the Phoenix group is currently planning on riding through Havasu, maybe I'll wait and link up with you. I guess I could wait somewhere along hwy-95.
Dan: The Big-Dick Dago is in Las Vegas right now as we speak! johnny80s is on his FJR too, no FJR Kitten there! Snow and ice on Cajon Pass didn't scare that Goombah! I'll call you and and GalaxyBlue from Quartzsite. After 3.5 hours of rain, I'd imagine Rena wouldn't mind riding in your truck for a couple of hours!

I sure wish The Canadian Ladies would've flown out here for this one! I'd offered MEM and barb my Harley and the other BMW. They'd tackle those water crossings!!!

Peggy and I are getting ready to leave for Phoienix.

The wind is bad but no rain in Tucson.

See all you Phoenix riders at Cracker Barrel.

We will be there at about 6 ish to eat.

Joe

Peggy and I are getting ready to leave for Phoienix.The wind is bad but no rain in Tucson.

See all you Phoenix riders at Cracker Barrel.

We will be there at about 6 ish to eat.

Joe
Great, Joe! Will see You and Peggy in the AM, knew you long-time riders would not back out. Might use you two as my first Instructors at [email protected]!

I sure wish The Canadian Ladies would've flown out here for this one! I'd offered MEM and barb my Harley and the other BMW. They'd tackle those water crossings!!!
Sheesh! I"m thinking I'm KIND of glad (not totally glad) I didn't plan on the fly 'n' ride thing. Still would have been a good party. AND better riding than it is here!!

Thinking of you guys and gals. Stay safe :)

Well, FJR Kittens: 1st BMW dual sport rider is already in Las Vegas, after riding through the snow at Kingman! Back Road Bob said to say: "Meow, Meow, Meow-FJR's!

Nothing but rain all the way to Las Vegas today. Snow outside Kingman. Still raining now at 3 pm.See you guys tomorrow at Longstreet

Bob
Sounds great, Bob! See you tomorrow at Longstreet, we'll probably leave the Inn 0900 hours on Saturday to ride Death Valley Loop! We'll grab breakfast before ride.

The way I see it the first FJR kitten was in Vegas a full day before the first BMW kitten showed up....

Now give it a fucking rest...... :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

R

As I type this, I am sitting at the kawi dealer in kingman getting my new shoes installed. Heavy rain and 40mph winds... gonna be a fun ride home on virgin pilot road 2's. :unsure: