So who's into a S.E. Ohio day trip?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone looking T the forcasts? rain on Friday and possibility of snow on saturday? :(
I don't know about the precipitation,but I would definatly bring some cold weather gear.I get to ride to work most mornings and this weeks lows range from mid 30's to low 40's.

Yep...just prepared for cold weather and a good time on Saturday and Sunday. Friday be prepared for some rain as well.

Be watchful on Saturday's ride for cold tires and cold pavement...and curvy roads. B)

Looks like we might get some rain on Saturday. :lol:

weatherguy.jpg

Only 30% chance on Saturday but very cold, dress warm boys & girls. :cold:

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: :w00t: :lol2: looks like it might be in the 30's for the 8:45 start Saturday, mostly cloudy with a high near 46

Somehow, that weather system is leading me to believe that the state of Ohio is one big dick.

That's okay...that don't scare me none. We've got our share of dicks in Illinois as well, so I'm used to dealing with them kind.
It's clear to see, that the dick head is in PA and we just get the shaft.

...or you can infer that guys from Illinois are well-endowed. :lol:

Hey...Ohio can't be that far away for a weekend ride...heck, it's jes past the end of my... uhm "special purpose". (Paging Steve Martin)

Well, schedule is resolved and I am definitely in now, cold or not. Wife and I will be coming down Friday night and staying in Caldwell. We may stay Saturday night too, just waiting to see where the riding and weather take us. If anyone is getting together Friday night we should be there around dinner time I would imagine.

I look forward to seeing all those who decide to make the trek.

Well, schedule is resolved and I am definitely in now, cold or not. Wife and I will be coming down Friday night and staying in Caldwell. We may stay Saturday night too, just waiting to see where the riding and weather take us. If anyone is getting together Friday night we should be there around dinner time I would imagine.
I look forward to seeing all those who decide to make the trek.
I will be leaving work at 4:00 and slabbing it down I77...should be there between 6:00 and 7:00

Shit!!!

Saturday: A chance of snow before 9am, then a chance of rain and snow between 9am and 10am, then a chance of rain after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Forecast for Caldwell, Ohio

Shit!!!
Saturday: A chance of snow before 9am, then a chance of rain and snow between 9am and 10am, then a chance of rain after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Forecast for Caldwell, Ohio
If yer gonna bail out on me roomie, let me know now okay?

Latest posts