Unlucky day today

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who brought the popcorn for this one?
Here you go, Odot..have some of mine.. :jerry:

... All depends on your perspective, ...
Nicely done! That oughta wrap it up!

I just wanna thank eveybody that participated. You inspired me to look up a quote I heard 25 years ago:

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise; when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent. (Proverbs 17:28 RSV).

Ask Yahoo!

radiohowie

This is classic. I guy gets a little upset and everyone replies with cliches, all telling how much better of a person we are than he. Blah Blah...WHo gives a shit if it's illegal!!!!!!!!!!! You robot! Calling him stupid for passing on a double line is rediculous. Just curious...if you were at a broken red light would you sit there forever until the bulb blew?????? Probably so... And so a guy bitches a little about cops...its fine. Of course the cop will be offended and rightly so. I don't judge them until I have a reason to...but stereotypes and reputations aren't just made up out of thin air. Most, yes most of the cops I have met have an authority complex and are redicuously rude pricks...because they can be. But i have met some that were very professional and curtious. Remember when freedom was illegal for some??? Doesn't mean it was right...his sweeping statement is the same as you saying "it's illegal...period".

Last edited by a moderator:
radiohowie
This is classic. I guy gets a little upset and everyone replies with cliches, all telling how much better of a person we are than he. Blah Blah...WHo gives a shit if it's illegal!!!!!!!!!!! You robot! Calling him stupid for passing on a double line is rediculous. Just curious...if you were at a broken red light would you sit there forever until the bulb blew?????? Probably so... And so a guy bitches a little about cops...its fine. Of course the cop will be offended and rightly so. I don't judge them until I have a reason to...but stereotypes and reputations aren't just made up out of thin air. Most, yes most of the cops I have met have an authority complex and are redicuously rude pricks...because they can be. But i have met some that were very professional and curtious. Remember when freedom was illegal for some??? Doesn't mean it was right...his sweeping statement is the same as you saying "it's illegal...period".
I don't want to be RIDICULOUS or disCOURTEOUS here. I think you would be well served by a DICTIONARY. ASS :clown2:

sometimes it is best to remember that "some assholes are put here for your own personel entertainment" and that's that!!! :cigar: :cigar: :asshat: :asshat: :asshat2: :asshat2: :argue: :angry02: :poster_stupid: :yu: :yu: :yu:

Hey Motorswatcop, how do you really feel about an asshat like drew?

radiohowie
rediculous.
What we need here is more cow bell.

radiohowie
...if you were at a broken red light would you sit there forever until the bulb blew??????
Just a coincidence, but I got a ticket two weeks ago, the first night I owned my '06 A. Was it for making certain the rings were properly seated? Nope, I got away with that earlier in the day. I got a ticket because I got tired of waiting for the light to change. A Minneapolis cop pulled me over. He asked me if I knew why he pulled me over. I said "Probably for blowing through that red light back there."

This is a very interesting story. I could go into all sorts of details about how Minnesota law covers this. I could share with you my personal opinion about this particular cop. I could go into a lengthy rant about how much of my time this will end up wasting, or what I learned from it.

yup, I could.

If anybody wants to hear it, e-mail me.

radiohowie
You must have one of the room temperature IQs I referred to in my original reply. You really need to pay closer attention. Do you remember who started the thread? It was RoadHazard, who got a ticket for speeding and passing on a double yellow line. Find for me anywhere in this thread where I called RoadHazard stupid.

My comment

-- may be the dumbest thing I've read on the forum in a couple of months. Sounds like the "dimmest vehicle" is the FJR piloted by the originator of this quote.
was to Dan23, who said

A ticket for passing is preferable.... better yet, why should bikes be held to the passing standards set for the slowest dimmest vehicles?
Pay attention, will ya?

I know that in your neck of the woods, where public education is a luxury best afforded by those whose parents aren't related by blood, reading abilities are usually acquired by the age of 8 or 9. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and give you another year or so to re-read this thread from the beginning, taking notes of who says what, and THEN coming to the logical conclusion that you are a fucktard.

Everyone else here came to that same conclusion immediately after reading your post.

Oh, by the way,

Just curious...if you were at a broken red light would you sit there forever until the bulb blew??????
Do you make this shit up? Or do you have cute little sayings like the one above on sticky notes around your cell....er, bedroom.

And are your ! & ? keys stuck on mommy's keyboard?

Ah...cowbell...bout fell on my ass. Will's funny too with that beard he had on. Someone make more popcorn.....I'm out...but, I've got plenty of beer.

A little radar basics for ya Starcruiser.

If your out in front and you get hit by instant on, by the time your detector goes off, you are toast. LEO already has your speed. Also, full braking does not distort the radar signal so no reading will be obtained. The LEO will have your speed locked and still will be able to clock you as you decelerate. Don't believe it? If ya have an LEO friend that has a Stalker DSR 2X radar in his squad go out and "play" with him.

All you have done is make personal attacks on everyone who wrote something you disagreed with. Look up Fairfax, Va when you get a chance too. Thanks for speaking for 'everyone' else on here as well. At least some enjoyed the cowbell! That's the best skit ever! I'm not on this forum to make personal attacks...so I won't get into the name calling etc...

-- may be the dumbest thing I've read on the forum in a couple of months. Sounds like the "dimmest vehicle" is the FJR piloted by the originator of this quote.
was to Dan23, who said

A ticket for passing is preferable.... better yet, why should bikes be held to the passing standards set for the slowest dimmest vehicles?
Thanks for clearing this up...this is much better...

You asked: Find for me anywhere in this thread where I called RoadHazard stupid.

][/b]So, if you knew the trooper was coming, you wouldn't have broken the law?

A radar detector isn't gonna increase your IQ. You'll still do stupid things like cross a double-yellow with OR without a detector.

Mr. FJR Pig so your working 60 plus hrs a week wearing 2 hats and not being home with the family . Seems to me the city / state is paying one man to do a job for 2 keep up the great work soon you just might be wearing 3 hats and sleeping on a cot in the office .

You asked: Find for me anywhere in this thread where I called RoadHazard stupid.

][/b]So, if you knew the trooper was coming, you wouldn't have broken the law?

A radar detector isn't gonna increase your IQ. You'll still do stupid things like cross a double-yellow with OR without a detector.
I still don't see where that was me calling RoadHazard stupid. Unlike what I'm calling you. Intelligent people can do stupid things. Happens all the time. It's a balancng act. But with you, it's expected. Like interpreting the above as me calling RoadHazard stupid. Didn't happen. However, with you....

You win again...you're brilliant. I'm officially done with your crusty old fat ass. Nice pic. So surprised you live in FL.

_957612_king150.jpg

Can't we all just get along?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.