What did you do to your FJR today?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made my FJR ugly by moving its "wings" to the outer position.

Why?

Because I did a 230 mile round trip in temperatures ranging between +2C and -2C (that's between 35 and 28 for you Fahrenheit aficionados.

Why?

To return a handbag inadvertently left behind by Sister-In-Law Sunday.

Any excuse for a run.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rode to work this morning. It was aboot 30F outside. Bout to head home in a bit here.

Why?

Because I did a 230 mile round trip in temperatures ranging between +2C and -2C (that's between 35 and 28 for you Fahrenheit aficionados.

Why?

Any excuse for a run.
McAtrophy, that qualifies is the flimsiest of great excuses for a ride! Bravo!!
punk.gif

Granger

Why?

Why?

Any excuse for a run.
Much better reason then I usually come up with. Good thinking!

You got glove warmers on them snogos? Probably have to check the wattage output of them snogos before you go to the icehouse.

Like others, I wheeled mine to a different spot in the garage where it will rest for a few months. I had to air up the back tire before I could roll it. I have already repaired two different holes in that tire and it is still leaking, so it will be replaced before I ride again.

Nothing yesterday as the hippo is getting the love right now.. Should have her ready for a shakedown by tomorrow at this time..

I did manage what I consider a pile of miles on the FJR in the last 3 weeks.. 1200 to be precise, in pretty much shitty conditions.

Rode "jackie-O" to work this morning......overtime, baby....gotta love it. It was 43F I think.

I rode an hour and a half to work this morning in 32 degree weather with some overcast. Got to love winters here in the NC ride year around

Went to the dark side. Michelin Pilot Exalto A/S. rode some super slab & twistys. Handles as described elsewhere. One more item off my IBR check list.

Nothing! It has been raining all day and I am waiting until after Xmas to add farkles so that I can take the fairing off once and get it all done.

I put gas in my FJR today.

I also took a dump. Wow! This is just like Facebook.
It's exactly like it. I rode to work today. Was about fifty degrees. Kinda windy. Then I sat on her and had a couple of smokes before work. I think I'm going to ride her home after work.