FJR Death Valley Daze: January 22-24 Great MC Ride!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're goin riding you big pussy! I don't drink or gamble. There ain't nothin else for me to do there but ride!
Really? You turned over a new leaf or my memory deceives me? I didn't drink that bottle of Gentleman Jack alone, did I? No wonder I felt a bit wobbly.
A bit wobbly.... maybe borderline comatose would be more like it.

We're goin riding you big pussy! I don't drink or gamble. There ain't nothin else for me to do there but ride!
Really? You turned over a new leaf or my memory deceives me? I didn't drink that bottle of Gentleman Jack alone, did I? No wonder I felt a bit wobbly.

And according to Fairlainer, you ride really slow!

Cold i can do, but i am not interested in another rain ride like that last 3 ..........
Will decide on Monday.

R
Bring the Audi. My company will be downgrading from our Lexus LS460's next year. i wouldn't mind comparing them
https://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/tag/jason-statham We have to warn you, David! Whenever Fairlaner slips behind the wheel of his Audi, he starts driving just like Jason Statham of "The Transporter" action film series. Even starts talking like Jason Statham, even though Richard normally has a Southern Alabama accent!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... All this talk about snow has me questioning my 2 wheeled adventure. Maybe i should bring the Jeep and we can play in the snow? :unsure:

I know if I show up in the car i will never hear the end of it...........

We shall have to wait and see.

R