FJR Death Valley Daze: January 22-24 Great MC Ride!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... when he can return home with hard drive in hand!
...I'm sure he already has his hard drive in hand.

This computer being off business is gonna cut into his post count for sure. :)
Hi Wheatie, I'm posting this from the Chandler Public Library. You know, there are a lot of college girls here; and hot grandmothers. I may never bother to get my home computer upgraded, just hang out at the library. Computer should be back on Monday PM.
If you're hoping for chick action, you'd be well advised to keep your hands off your lizard AND your hard drive
IXNAY, AMSCRAY, Mary Ellen! I am flirting with a good looking red headed grandma sitting across from me here in the Public Library. No wedding ring and very nice clothes. Might just be a potential third wife that can ably support me in the motorcycling lifestyle I could become accustomed to. She is wearing a beautiful gold Tag Heuer Swiss watch, she should be able to buy me a Ducati 1098! If I walk her out to her car, and it is a Porsche 911; this Old Irishman is "In Like Flynn"!
OMG! Don - you whore dog! That poor widow lady won't stand a chance with you. You gotta thing for redheads? :rolleyes:

... when he can return home with hard drive in hand!
...I'm sure he already has his hard drive in hand.

This computer being off business is gonna cut into his post count for sure. :)
Hi Wheatie, I'm posting this from the Chandler Public Library. You know, there are a lot of college girls here; and hot grandmothers. I may never bother to get my home computer upgraded, just hang out at the library. Computer should be back on Monday PM.
If you're hoping for chick action, you'd be well advised to keep your hands off your lizard AND your hard drive
IXNAY, AMSCRAY, Mary Ellen! I am flirting with a good looking red headed grandma sitting across from me here in the Public Library. No wedding ring and very nice clothes. Might just be a potential third wife that can ably support me in the motorcycling lifestyle I could become accustomed to. She is wearing a beautiful gold Tag Heuer Swiss watch, she should be able to buy me a Ducati 1098! If I walk her out to her car, and it is a Porsche 911; this Old Irishman is "In Like Flynn"!
OMG! Don - you whore dog! That poor widow lady won't stand a chance with you. You gotta thing for redheads? :rolleyes:
Better yet, she is a redheaded Mexican Lady. Chuy's all time favorite, Arriba!

A rutting whore dog. My guess is that the red hair has some chemical assistance...to help announce her irishness. :)
I have got to run, Kids. Chuy's hour is just about up in the Library Computer Lab, Papa has to do some mountain lion hunting!

if you don't leave your Lizard alone you will give that a "red head".......
R
Get some of this...

41yz8EUEBOL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

Looks like it comes in a 6 pack too.

WTF?!?!? Are you guys smokin crack?

Mi bastard step-pappy couldn't score a real live redhead even if she fell on the floor in front of him with her legs spread! We're talkin OLD and DECREPIT dude here.

This is more beemerdons speed: Beemerdons idea of a hot redhead date. NWS!!!!

Actually, even the above is a bit too optimistic for mi papa. This is his (age appropriate) dream GILF: NWS! Again!

And for those lonely nights when he REALLY needs some companionship, he calls up Bustanut and they flip for honors: Do I have to say it again? NWS!!!!

For crying out loud. I can't believe you fools were buying this library redhead story.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF?!?!? Are you guys smokin crack?
Mi bastard step-pappy couldn't score a real live redhead even if she fell on the floor in front of him with her legs spread! We're talkin OLD and DECREPIT dude here.

This is more beemerdons speed: Beemerdons idea of a hot redhead date. NWS!!!!

Actually, even the above is a bit too optimistic for mi papa. This is his (age appropriate) dream GILF: NWS! Again!

And for those lonely nights when he REALLY needs some companionship, he calls up Bustanut and they flip for honors: Do I have to say it again? NWS!!!!

For crying out loud. I can't believe you fools were buying this library redhead story.
I don't blame your pappy. I'd do 'em.

Just sayin'

I see that there is rain scheduled for all of next week in Southern Cal. It better not rain. It is not going to rain, no rain. Go away.

I see that there is rain scheduled for all of next week in Southern Cal. It better not rain. It is not going to rain, no rain. Go away.
The snow is thawing here so I thought I'd check the forecasts for S Cal and NV.

This is what I found

TIMING... WHILE THE EXACT TIMING OF THESE SYSTEMS IS STILL UNCERTAIN IT APPEARS THAT THE FIRST SYSTEM WILL AFFECT THE AREA AS EARLY AS SUNDAY NIGHT AND CONTINUE INTO MONDAY BEFORE EXITING ON TUESDAY MORNING. A SHORT LIVED BREAK LOOKS TO OCCUR ON TUESDAY... PROBABLY IN THE AFTERNOON... BEFORE A SECOND PACIFIC STORM SYSTEM BRINGS A WAVE OF MOISTURE INTO THE AREA STARTING TUESDAY NIGHT AND CONTINUING INTO WEDNESDAY. THE SECOND SYSTEM IS EXPECTED TO EXIT ON THURSDAY MORNING BEFORE A THIRD SYSTEM ROLLS IN RIGHT BEHIND IT AND LASTS THROUGH THE END OF NEXT WEEK.

SNOW... HIGHER ELEVATIONS WILL LIKELY SEE SEVERAL FEET OF TOTAL ACCUMULATION BY THE END OF NEXT WEEK... ESPECIALLY ABOVE 8000 FEET. THE FIRST SYSTEM THAT ARRIVES ON SUNDAY NIGHT INTO MONDAY WILL LIKELY HAVE SNOW LEVELS BETWEEN 6000 FEET NORTH AND 7000 FEET FAR SOUTH INITIALLY... BEFORE LOWERING TO 5000 FEET NORTH AND 6000 FEET SOUTH BY MONDAY NIGHT. THE SECOND SYSTEM THAT ARRIVES TUESDAY NIGHT WILL HAVE SNOW LEVELS GENERALLY AROUND 5000 FEET AND THESE MAY LOWER TO AROUND 4500 FEET BY WEDNESDAY... ESPECIALLY IN THE SOUTHERN GREAT BASIN.

RAIN... LOWER ELEVATIONS SHOULD SEE RAIN FROM EACH OF THESE SYSTEMS ALTHOUGH THE EXACT AMOUNT FROM EACH SYSTEM IS UNCERTAIN AT THIS TIME. HOWEVER... IT WOULD NOT BE OUT OF THE QUESTION FOR MANY AREAS TO SEE A SIGNIFICANT PORTION OF THEIR NORMAL YEARLY RAIN FALL.

WINDS... GUSTY WINDS OF 25 TO 35 MPH ARE POSSIBLE AT TIMES IN THE LOWER ELEVATIONS WITH STRONGER WINDS IN THE HIGHER ELEVATIONS. BECAUSE THESE SYSTEMS ARE RELATIVELY WET THIS SHOULD LIMIT THE WINDS TO SOME EXTENT. HOWEVER CROSSWINDS WILL STILL DEVELOP THAT COULD MAKE TRAVELING DIFFICULT AND CAUSE BLOWING AND DRIFTING OF HIGHER ELEVATION SNOW.

IMPACTS... TRAVEL ACROSS THE REGION WILL BE IMPACTED DUE TO WET OR SNOW COVERED ROADS AS WELL AS GUSTY WINDS. BE ALERT FOR THE POSSIBLE CLOSURE OF ROADS AND PASSES DUE TO SNOW ESPECIALLY TOWARDS THE MIDDLE AND LATER PART OF THE WEEK WHEN LOWER SNOW LEVELS ARE FORECAST. DRIVERS SHOULD BE ALERT FOR SLIPPERY ROADS DUE TO THE BUILD UP OF OIL AND DIRT ON AREA ROADS. DRY LAKE BEDS AND WASHES MAY FILL WITH WATER AND RUNOFF MAY CAUSE GRAVEL TO BECOME LOOSE ON DIRT RURAL ROADS. LASTLY EVEN THOUGH IT HAS BEEN DRY LATELY... THE POTENTIALLY HIGH TOTALS OF PRECIPITATION COULD RESULT IN FLOODING ESPECIALLY IF TOO MUCH RAIN FALLS TOO QUICKLY. HOWEVER IT IS WAY TO EARLY TO SPECIFY WHAT AREAS COULD SEE FLOODING.

The snow is thawing here so I thought I'd check the forecasts for S Cal and NV.

This is what I found

TIMING... WHILE THE EXACT TIMING OF THESE SYSTEMS IS STILL UNCERTAIN IT APPEARS THAT THE FIRST SYSTEM WILL AFFECT THE AREA AS EARLY AS SUNDAY NIGHT AND CONTINUE INTO MONDAY BEFORE EXITING ON TUESDAY MORNING. A SHORT LIVED BREAK LOOKS TO OCCUR ON TUESDAY... PROBABLY IN THE AFTERNOON... BEFORE A SECOND PACIFIC STORM SYSTEM BRINGS A WAVE OF MOISTURE INTO THE AREA STARTING TUESDAY NIGHT AND CONTINUING INTO WEDNESDAY. THE SECOND SYSTEM IS EXPECTED TO EXIT ON THURSDAY MORNING BEFORE A THIRD SYSTEM ROLLS IN RIGHT BEHIND IT AND LASTS THROUGH THE END OF NEXT WEEK.

SNOW... HIGHER ELEVATIONS WILL LIKELY SEE SEVERAL FEET OF TOTAL ACCUMULATION BY THE END OF NEXT WEEK... ESPECIALLY ABOVE 8000 FEET. THE FIRST SYSTEM THAT ARRIVES ON SUNDAY NIGHT INTO MONDAY WILL LIKELY HAVE SNOW LEVELS BETWEEN 6000 FEET NORTH AND 7000 FEET FAR SOUTH INITIALLY... BEFORE LOWERING TO 5000 FEET NORTH AND 6000 FEET SOUTH BY MONDAY NIGHT. THE SECOND SYSTEM THAT ARRIVES TUESDAY NIGHT WILL HAVE SNOW LEVELS GENERALLY AROUND 5000 FEET AND THESE MAY LOWER TO AROUND 4500 FEET BY WEDNESDAY... ESPECIALLY IN THE SOUTHERN GREAT BASIN.

RAIN... LOWER ELEVATIONS SHOULD SEE RAIN FROM EACH OF THESE SYSTEMS ALTHOUGH THE EXACT AMOUNT FROM EACH SYSTEM IS UNCERTAIN AT THIS TIME. HOWEVER... IT WOULD NOT BE OUT OF THE QUESTION FOR MANY AREAS TO SEE A SIGNIFICANT PORTION OF THEIR NORMAL YEARLY RAIN FALL.

WINDS... GUSTY WINDS OF 25 TO 35 MPH ARE POSSIBLE AT TIMES IN THE LOWER ELEVATIONS WITH STRONGER WINDS IN THE HIGHER ELEVATIONS. BECAUSE THESE SYSTEMS ARE RELATIVELY WET THIS SHOULD LIMIT THE WINDS TO SOME EXTENT. HOWEVER CROSSWINDS WILL STILL DEVELOP THAT COULD MAKE TRAVELING DIFFICULT AND CAUSE BLOWING AND DRIFTING OF HIGHER ELEVATION SNOW.

IMPACTS... TRAVEL ACROSS THE REGION WILL BE IMPACTED DUE TO WET OR SNOW COVERED ROADS AS WELL AS GUSTY WINDS. BE ALERT FOR THE POSSIBLE CLOSURE OF ROADS AND PASSES DUE TO SNOW ESPECIALLY TOWARDS THE MIDDLE AND LATER PART OF THE WEEK WHEN LOWER SNOW LEVELS ARE FORECAST. DRIVERS SHOULD BE ALERT FOR SLIPPERY ROADS DUE TO THE BUILD UP OF OIL AND DIRT ON AREA ROADS. DRY LAKE BEDS AND WASHES MAY FILL WITH WATER AND RUNOFF MAY CAUSE GRAVEL TO BECOME LOOSE ON DIRT RURAL ROADS. LASTLY EVEN THOUGH IT HAS BEEN DRY LATELY... THE POTENTIALLY HIGH TOTALS OF PRECIPITATION COULD RESULT IN FLOODING ESPECIALLY IF TOO MUCH RAIN FALLS TOO QUICKLY. HOWEVER IT IS WAY TO EARLY TO SPECIFY WHAT AREAS COULD SEE FLOODING.
They wouldn't let me bring my Barca-Lounger into the Computer Lab at the Chandler Public Library, I'm so pissed right now!

Come on now, old chap; keep the stiff upper lip and all of that, John Bull! You and Fairlaner should be just like Bustanut joker in a pasture full of young sheep. Getting the rare opportunity to ride in rain in the Southwest will be an experience you will always treasure. David, I would think that you and Blighty R will be singing "Rule Brittannia" or "God Save The Queen" under your full coverage helmets; or at least "London Bridges Falling Down"! Remember: "Riding in the Rain Does Build Character"!

Bring your best rain gear and heated gear folks, as Cometman says, may just be needing them. Got lemons, make lemonade!