FJR Death Valley Daze: January 22-24 Great MC Ride!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think i am just gonna plan on going in the car on Friday, if the weather looks better then i can always take the bike at the last minute.

R

That'd sell tickets. :D
doubtful with this groups of rain fags. These are the same riders that don't go to DV when it's hot. shameful, the park is going to be stellar and if the stars line up, perhaps a rare time to do some riding with some very rare conditions and sites.

"Get on the bike, it'll be alright" is how a real rider would be thinking

instead we get:

"Too much fright, I'm off the bike"

must be an FJR fag thing.

doubtful with this groups of rain fags. These are the same riders that don't go to DV when it's hot. shameful, the park is going to be stellar and if the stars line up, perhaps a rare time to do some riding with some very rare conditions and sites.

instead we get:

GOOD POST.

instead we get:

Gosh, your post is very interesting. I never thought of it like that before now. :D

yea ,im a pussy,you bad mother fuckers head on out and touch tips all fkn day.

no don,not afraid of bike getting wet.....lol

Just some random thoughts;

Terri and I will be leaving Dixon Thursday morning and meeting up with Dr Rich for the ride to Vegas.

I hear there is a chance of rain and maybe snow around Tehachapi, sounds like fun to me.

Terri says it will be and adventure and she will probably sleep on the way down the valley.

I got nothing bad to say about anyone who chooses to stay home safe and warm.

Hope to see the other nut jobs in Vegas.

:dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Looks like I may be able to be there Saturday ....(not certain, but looks likely as I'll be heading home from Vegas)

+should I book a fresh reservation at LongStreet?? ....or take over a room of one of the abundant pussies who are flaking out?

Ain't nothing like DV in the rain ......how about Badwater under two feet of water ....count me in! You only get to see that every 15years or so.

EDIT: Don -I'm out of pocket traveling and don't have your email handy ...would you mind pinging me at my email

renojohn2007 ~@~ goraiders.org
Now, this is a man's MAN! You weenies who aren't going to Death Valley Daze aren't fit to carry RenoJohn's jockstrap. Not a single one of the Beemers has bailed!

RJ: [email protected] Home: 480-917-3863 Cell: 480-440-4666 For the rest of you sniveling Nancy-Boys, my e-mail server for you girls is [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I may be able to be there Saturday ....(not certain, but looks likely as I'll be heading home from Vegas)

+should I book a fresh reservation at LongStreet?? ....or take over a room of one of the abundant pussies who are flaking out?

Ain't nothing like DV in the rain ......how about Badwater under two feet of water ....count me in! You only get to see that every 15years or so.

EDIT: Don -I'm out of pocket traveling and don't have your email handy ...would you mind pinging me at my email

renojohn2007 ~@~ goraiders.org
Now, this is a man's MAN! You weenies who aren't going to Death Valley Daze aren't fit to carry RenoJohn's jockstrap. Not a single one of the Beemers has bailed!

RJ: [email protected] Home: 480-917-3863 Cell: 480-440-4666 For the rest of you sniveling Nancy-Boys, my e-mail server for you girls is [email protected]

did ya get that email addy OM? :clapping:

Just some random thoughts;
Terri and I will be leaving Dixon Thursday morning and meeting up with Dr Rich for the ride to Vegas.

I hear there is a chance of rain and maybe snow around Tehachapi, sounds like fun to me.

Terri says it will be and adventure and she will probably sleep on the way down the valley.

I got nothing bad to say about anyone who chooses to stay home safe and warm.

Hope to see the other nut jobs in Vegas.

:dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:
Right on, Terri and Mike! While I was typing my response to RJ, David "Orestes" Clarke called my home from Chatham, England. He is still very glad to be coming and he says a little "English Sunshine" doesn't scare him! Now, having played around with this in the previous post: If you feel more comfortable coming in a four wheeled vehicle, then just do so! Don't miss a million laughs, a great party and Fun with your FJR Friends. 2 or 4 wheels, no matter; just show up! FJR Party Central at DVD!

I was arriving early on Thursday, but just canceled Thursday because of the stinking weather. I don't mind a little rain but buckets of rain for 6 hours, no way. I am still in for Friday if the weather improves, like showers instead of pouring down rain.

Is Duke still doing his rain dance?

This really sucks. :angry2:

I was arriving early on Thursday, but just canceled Thursday because of the stinking weather. I don't mind a little rain but buckets of rain for 6 hours, no way. I am still in for Friday if the weather improves, like showers instead of pouring down rain.
Is Duke still doing his rain dance?

This really sucks. :angry2:
https://www.intellicast.com/Local/Weather.a...cation=USCA0286 Mark, this is the most recent weather forecast and I trust Intellicast over all the other services.

Few showers for Friday and partly cloudy on Saturday and Sunday. In the sixties, going down to 40 at night. Intellicast updates the weather forecast hourly.

The storms have hit here and it coming down hard and the wind is blowing. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Oh my! It's raining? You guys are such gurls when the sun ain't shining..

BTW, Do ya want that burrito you left in the right side pocket of that widder ya sold me? Fuker left one hellofa grease stain..Kinda resembles fat boy Stanely.

:lol: :****:

:jester:

The storms have hit here and it coming down hard and the wind is blowing. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Oh my! It's raining? You guys are such gurls when the sun ain't shining..

BTW, Do ya want that burrito you left in the right side pocket of that widder ya sold me? Fuker left one hellofa grease stain..Kinda resembles fat boy Stanely.

:lol: :****:

:jester:
I'm actually very happy to see Do-Screw post up here! Shame: Crying about Western rain, when just days ago MI NumbNuts was shoveling snow with his shirt off!

Buncha Nancy boyz...
I bet everyone that shows up will come away with a great time. :clapping:
Go Get Them, Wheatie! A hell of a lot of rain did not stop you on your Western FJR loop in 2009! The Illinois and Michigan FJR Forumites are a tough bunch of riders!