FJR Death Valley Daze: January 22-24 Great MC Ride!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a single one of the Beemers has bailed!
Doesn't take much to make the FJR fags look like a bunch of girls. Let me guess, the beemers are also coming further distances and through snow/ice.

I sure like the FJR, but the fair-weather-attitudes of the kittens who ride them sure sure seems more talk than riding....how long has this post been going?, and talk talk talk (479 posts and over 8Kviews) ....and then a few days before show time folks bail because of a few drops of rain. Pathetic.

Wake up kittens, Most of the country is buried in ice and snow, trust me it's colder and more ice here in Reno and the sunny So CA kittens are complaining of rain. Jeezers.

I don't know how long I'll continue to pick up the slack for you kittens. I have never mentioned any interest in this gig, ..but feel that I must go to give some credibility to the FJR platform.

Looking forward to some kick-ass partyin' while down there as well. I just put together my tried, true, and trusted weekend swag --as you can see I'm already packed and ready to roll.

091015GerlachPack.JPG

So, the good news is that a few rain drops have thinned the kittens from the men and I sure look forward to meeting up and partyin' down with you guys at Longstreet, ....while the kittens are sitting at home.

Reno John if I show up can I take your v-strom out in the rain and the muck and try my hand at off roading?
Yes, absolutely Johnny ....although not certain at this time if I'll be on the Strom .....but yes you are certainly welcome to it.

That'd sell tickets. :D
doubtful with this groups of rain fags. These are the same riders that don't go to DV when it's hot. shameful, the park is going to be stellar and if the stars line up, perhaps a rare time to do some riding with some very rare conditions and sites.

"Get on the bike, it'll be alright" is how a real rider would be thinking

instead we get:

"Too much fright, I'm off the bike"

must be an FJR fag thing.
Yowza, gauntlet down, boyz!

Looks like I may be able to be there Saturday ....(not certain, but looks likely as I'll be heading home from Vegas)

+should I book a fresh reservation at LongStreet?? ....or take over a room of one of the abundant pussies who are flaking out?

Ain't nothing like DV in the rain ......how about Badwater under two feet of water ....count me in! You only get to see that every 15years or so.

EDIT: Don -I'm out of pocket traveling and don't have your email handy ...would you mind pinging me at my email

renojohn2007 ~@~ goraiders.org
Now, this is a man's MAN! You weenies who aren't going to Death Valley Daze aren't fit to carry RenoJohn's jockstrap. Not a single one of the Beemers has bailed!

RJ: [email protected] Home: 480-917-3863 Cell: 480-440-4666 For the rest of you sniveling Nancy-Boys, my e-mail server for you girls is [email protected]

did ya get that email addy OM? :clapping:
O-U-C-H ..and what with Old Michael trying to swoon ladies and all...

damn, that one had to hurt!

..excuse me, Old Michael said, as he picked himself up off the floor, did someone just slam me? :rofl:

Reno John if I show up can I take your v-strom out in the rain and the muck and try my hand at off roading?

Doesn't take much to make the FJR fags look like a bunch of girls. Let me guess, the beemers are also coming further distances and through snow/ice.

I sure like the FJR, but the fair-weather-attitudes of the kittens who ride them sure sure seems more talk than riding....how long has this post been going?, and talk talk talk (479 posts and over 8Kviews) ....and then a few days before show time folks bail because of a few drops of rain. Pathetic.

Wake up kittens, Most of the country is buried in ice and snow, trust me it's colder and more ice here in Reno and the sunny So CA kittens are complaining of rain. Jeezers.

I don't know how long I'll continue to pick up the slack for you kittens. I have never mentioned any interest in this gig, ..but feel that I must go to give some credibility to the FJR platform.

Looking forward to some kick-ass partyin' while down there as well. I just put together my tried, true, and trusted weekend swag --as you can see I'm already packed and ready to roll.

091015GerlachPack.JPG

So, the good news is that a few rain drops have thinned the kittens from the men and I sure look forward to meeting up and partyin' down with you guys at Longstreet, ....while the kittens are sitting at home.

Yes, absolutely Johnny ....although not certain at this time if I'll be on the Strom .....but yes you are certainly welcome to it.
So you've got a bunch o' things in the pix I don't have.. handguns for self protection, all I have is a 50 cal mounted, you have some funny looking booze, all I have is cheap whiskey, you have some little pink swizzle light sticks? Whadda dey for? Attracting FJR fag riders? :rofl:
..come to think of it, did you just rob a store? I know you ain't got money, nor booze, the only thing I've ever seen you with is pink swizzle sticks... :unsure:

So you've got a bunch o' things in the pix I don't have.. handguns for self protection, all I have is a 50 cal mounted, you have some funny looking booze, all I have is cheap whiskey, you have some little pink swizzle light sticks? Whadda dey for? Attracting FJR fag riders? :rofl:
..come to think of it, did you just rob a store? I know you ain't got money, nor booze, the only thing I've ever seen you with is pink swizzle sticks... :unsure:
Let me refresh your memory, we've previously only met up and ridden in the land of fruits-n-nuts. Now, nothing against nuts, but this ain't Creston. I shouldn't have to remind you that this gig is in Nevada -and that is truly different experience when you come into my crib.
Don, my suggestion to you:

Buck-Up or sit in the truck.

Yep, we gunna have some fun

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me refresh your memory, we've previously only met up and ridden in the land of fruits-n-nuts. Now, nothing against nuts, but this ain't Creston. I shouldn't have to remind you that this gig is in Nevada -and that is truly different experience when you come into my crib.
Don, my suggestion to you:

Buck-Up or sit in the truck.

Yep, we gunna have some fun
What's wrong with sitting in the truck? Hell, Tim and I had to drag you outta the truck to ride when you were here in Kali.. just sayin'..Then you got smoked by some guy on a freakin' bicycle on 229? And you weren't even on a Harley? :rofl:

Trying some new things on Wabs..

Rag on a rope - in tank bag normally, but don't have to hang onto to it for a quick fog wipe..

DSC04117.jpg

DSC04118.jpg

HippoHands -

DSC04120.jpg

DSC04121.jpg

Some POS thing I decided to try - hope it works to reduce fog..

DSC04127.jpg

And yes, TwoWheelNut's sign in the background, Chris's hat exposed to the elements, as he wanted.

Fjr is broke dick again, so Wabs it be. I did, however, burn the rear knobbie down to parade rest after too many at the local bar so you wouldn't think I have an advantage on FJR fags... :rofl:

Oh, and one more thing? What was Utah all about, eh buckwheat? Oh damn, was it Colorado? Too many burned brain cells RJ? :rolleyes:

Maybe it's me with too many burned cells...

Then you got smoked by some guy on a freakin' bicycle on 229?
Trying some new things on Wabs..

Rag on a rope -

Fjr is broke dick again, so Wabs it be.

I did, however, burn the rear knobbie down to parade rest after too many at the local bar so you wouldn't think I have an advantage on FJR fags... :rofl:

Oh, and one more thing? What was Utah all about, eh buckwheat? Too many burned brain cells RJ? :rolleyes:
1.) I was on the FJR, ...it was hardly fair being that the guy was on a bicycle -I could have taken him if I was on any other bike.

2.) that rag is ghey

3.) Never assumed you were bringing the FJR, it seems all those kittens are going to sit home sip milk.

4.) Oh,Ya, utah, ....yep, too many burned brain cells is right. Yowza that was some good fun.

Really looking forward to seein' you and Wabs .....this is gunna be some good fun.

091015GerlachPack.JPG

Holy crap, RJ! Any chance you're coming to CFR?! :p (except for the side arms, of course ;) )

091015GerlachPack.JPG

Holy crap, RJ! Any chance you're coming to CFR?! :p (except for the side arms, of course ;) )
What other arms could he have? Ain't never seen back arms or front arms.. unless of couse when I visited BustaNut...

091015GerlachPack.JPG

What other arms could he have? Ain't never seen back arms or front arms.. unless of couse when I visited BustaNut...
What did OM say about no one wanting to bunk with a smart-aleck?!

Right, I ran into this the other day. Somebody brought me 3 gloves to wear? It worried me because I immediately thought "Shit, I've lost a hand"!

[SIZE=18pt]I'm in! This sounds like a great time with real MEN. No sissy time, braiding hair, getting facials, or gossiping. Reminds me of dune trips without the wives.[/SIZE]

Anyone leaving LA of Friday? Wouldn't mind riding in a group or at least another bike. five2zero fourhundred 22hundred.

Nick

Can't wait to see you DAD

[SIZE=18pt]I'm in! This sounds like a great time with real MEN. No sissy time, braiding hair, getting facials, or gossiping. Reminds me of dune trips without the wives.[/SIZE]Anyone leaving LA of Friday? Wouldn't mind riding in a group or at least another bike. five2zero fourhundred 22hundred.

Nick

Nice!!!
......so how come the guy with 1hand worth of posts has it figured out and the all keyboard kittens are staying home and sipping milk? I guess owning an FJR means you do your riding on the keyboard.

But not Gkeeper, he's ready to rock and roll !!

Gkeeper, I look forward to meeting you.

keep going John..... We will see you soon and pay back is as they say a bitch....

Looks like I may be riding/driving up on Friday.

R

keep going John..... We will see you soon and pay back is as they say a bitch....
Oh, I'm going alright and so must you if you want to inflict paybackBring your "A-game" hairball, I'll be looking for you ....this is gunna be purrrr-fect

Things just keep getting better, -Wheaton(FJR) is flying out from IL and looks like we'll be hitting this Amargosa Valley cat-nap riding 2-up.

You little felines better cough-up those hairballs and sharpen those claws, we gunna have some good fun Nevada Style.

[SIZE=18pt]I'm in! This sounds like a great time with real MEN. No sissy time, braiding hair, getting facials, or gossiping. Reminds me of dune trips without the wives.[/SIZE]Anyone leaving LA of Friday? Wouldn't mind riding in a group or at least another bike. five2zero fourhundred 22hundred.

Nick

Nice!!!
......so how come the guy with 1hand worth of posts has it figured out and the all keyboard kittens are staying home and sipping milk? I guess owning an FJR means you do your riding on the keyboard.

But not Gkeeper, he's ready to rock and roll !!

Gkeeper, I look forward to meeting you.
RenoJohn: Gkeeper is the son of Tucson Joe Alonge. Like Father, Like Son; both long time riders, hard core! Joe rides off road with me, Joe has a KLR 650.

Tucson Joe is also riding Mexico's Copper Canyon with me this November, in both directions, northern and southern routes. Two 60++ old coots on skoots!

I ain't just an asshole....
[SIZE=36pt]I'M A ROYAL ASSHOLE!!![/SIZE]

Bow down and worship me.

:)
Howdy Gregg, My garage door will be open at 0500 and the lights will be on. Just pull your Buell in and come into the kitchen for a cup of coffee. There will be a bunch of BMW's at the curb, along with my FJR that Orestes will be riding. Tucson Joe and others will already be at the Cracker Barrel on Litchfield Rd.

Don Stanley, 630 N. Exeter St., Chandler, AZ 85225 It is real easy to find! If you need to contact me: Home 480-917-3863 and Cell Phone 480-440-4666.

https://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Chandler...geocode=ADDRESS