FREE Pirelli Diablo Strada when you buy a rear

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No email from Pirelli, but a note on the website- Shipped. A tracking number followed that with an estimate of 3/23 delivery ups ground from GA. Hey Bob, Motorcycle Superstore still has regular stradas in stock for 120 if you need one.

A buddy posted this on another board.  Buy a rear diablo strada, and receive a free front. There is a shipping charge, but still a great savings.  Administrator  you may want to move to Parts and Accessories. Just wanted the greatest number of guys to see this. Thanks Smitty

Heres the link..

free front tire
Looks like this tire deal is working out great!!! I wished they would work on my gixxer. I might just order a rear and get a free front for my next FJR.(someday) :clap:

Still no word last night about shipping, so I bought a new front tire off of a dealer on Ebay. Won't hurt when it finally does show up from Pirelli to have that on hand for the next tire swap. Gotta have the tire on soon, have worn the sides off the front tire of the MEZ4 currently on the bike. the tread on the road is okay after 4,000 miles, I have worn the sides off with heavy cornering practice sessions. The rear sides are holding up okay after 4k miles, but the road tread is thin.

Still no word last night about shipping, so I bought a new front tire off of a dealer on Ebay.
What kind? From who? How much (with shipping)? Got a link?

What is the question per post limit anyway? One?

Hey Centerline, have you checked the getpirelli website? My order went through just as they said in their instructions: Submitted, POP verified, Credit card charged, shipped.

I had to log in to get my status, but with the shipped message was my ups tracking number. About a week went by between credit card charged for shipping, and the shipped message.

Ride safe.

Still no word last night about shipping, so I bought a new front tire off of a dealer on Ebay.
What kind? From who? How much (with shipping)? Got a link?

What is the question per post limit anyway? One?
I think the dealer is JC Motorpowersports on Ebay. The front tire was $92.99 plus $15 shipping.

Limit answers per thread is 694, per TWN. <_<

I ordered the non-specific Pirelli rear on Thursday. I sent paperwork to Pirelli for the free front today. I hope it doesn't take longer than three weeks. I've got a trip planned on the 13th of April. Should have ordered earlier,but I was too busy procrastinating.

GP

Okay, with just over 9k miles the factory Metzlers are done. :p I just bought the rear "E" Pirelli at America Moto Tire for $140.26 (including shipping). I was #145 (left) on the Pirelli "Reward Program"... my claim # is 857. I'll mail the claim form tomorrow...

hopefully they'll both be here soon 'cause I need them.....

A local shop will mount / balance them for $15.00 each,,, They were $44.00 more then the web site ($29.00) when I back out mount / balance. I asked for a little better price to give them the business, but their price is what it is....

Anyway, waiting to hear all the positive feedback about the installed tires.....

Thanks for the Link!!!! This Web Site is certainly worth the cost!!!! :D

Ben

Finally, got Email from them today. Tire finally sent out on claim tire #230. That only took them about 3 weeks.

Okay, with just over 9k miles the factory Metzlers are done. :p I just bought the rear "E" Pirelli at America Moto Tire for $140.26 (including shipping). I was #145 (left) on the Pirelli "Reward Program"... my claim # is 857. I'll mail the claim form tomorrow...
AMT doesn't have the "E" version in stock - you should be getting an email from them eventually stating that. You can then decide to get the non "E" version, or do as I did and wait for the "E" version to arrive. They told me hopefully in a few weeks.

Okay, with just over 9k miles the factory Metzlers are done.  :p   I just bought the rear "E" Pirelli at America Moto Tire for $140.26 (including shipping).  I was #145 (left) on the Pirelli "Reward Program"... my claim # is 857.  I'll mail the claim form tomorrow...
I mailed my claim form in before AMT informed me the tire wasn't available and cancelled my order. Apparently it was good enough for Pirelli as they have charged my card for shipping the free tire. Last I heard the "E" model would be available late next month (26th?).

You better make arrangements for an interim rear tire or do a Brun Dog in the meantime.

Ok, Ok, I jumped on board. I ordered the non existant E Strada from AMT. I ordered a PAIR of rear tires in fact. When I heard that the AE's at the shows had Metzlers, I figured I'd better get my spares (ducks) in a row.

Thanks Smitty and friends!!

*I'll wait for the "E" model. And smoke off the standard model in the mean time! Still have those Avons at the ready, too. Come on Mother Nature... raise the temperature and melt that snow!!!!!!!

Finally, got Email from them today. Tire finally sent out on claim tire #230. That only took them about 3 weeks.
I got no actual e-mail from them, but when I checked the status today on the website, it said the tire shipped today and will arrive tomorrow (3/23). I think I'm gonna leave the MEZ4 on there for now and save the front Strada for when I actually need it. I have no complaints at all with the front MEZ4. I'm really surpised they still have some of the free fronts left. I thought they'd be gone in a heartbeat. Go figure.

I got my free one today. three weeks from purchase of rear to receipt of free front. Total for both is 150 shipped. Thanks again for the tip Smitty! About 100 left as of today.

Ordered phantom "E" rear tire from AMT 3/2. They cancelled the order since the "E" wasn't in stock and reinstated after an Email from me (which I think ToeSlicer did also). I mailed the rebate form to Pirelli 3/6, received front tire yesterday (3/22)... no emails or anything... just showed up like a stray dog.

Ordered phantom "E" rear tire from AMT 3/2.  They cancelled the order since the "E" wasn't in stock and reinstated after an Email from me (which I think ToeSlicer did also).
I never reinstated my order. I even sent Pirelli an email asking them to cancel my claim. But hey, I'm still getting a front tire for $25! I hope I can buy a rear from them before I need one. I'm an "E" waiter.

Last edited by a moderator: