NAFO Dates Set!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than ownership of an FJR, what does one need to do in order to be a NAFO member? I think my wife and I should attend, since it looks like this event is going to be in our back yard. If you need assistance from a local, let me know if I can help.

John

Other than ownership of an FJR, what does one need to do in order to be a NAFO member? I think my wife and I should attend, since it looks like this event is going to be in our back yard. If you need assistance from a local, let me know if I can help.
John
NAFO is not a club, it is an event: North American FJR Owners Group Rally. You are certainly welcome and encouraged to attend.

Consider the wait like foreplay with a long-legged redhead before a winter's glowing fire... Yeah, it's a real tease, but, um, sending one outta of the park, so to speak, will definitely be worth it. ;)
So will the announcement come with moist towels? :p
Enough for everyone in the village. ;)

So, I understand that the exact site hasn't been selected yet. Possible negioations going on, etc. Is there a target date for when the exact location will be made known? If so when? TWN & others Thanks MUCH for all the work. RonBB

If the past years are an indication, there is no way the organizers can predict that date. There are many negotiations being done and contracts to sign, etc., before the venue can be announced.

I'd bet well after New Years :blink: ...but I'm open to surprise announcements. :yahoo:

Here's another hint: The venue is located at an elevation greater than the officially listed 5,280' of Denver. This means you ECU addled '07 owners better git'ta gittin' on those black box swaps. ;)

Can't get here fast enough ! Looking forward to another awesome spectacle . . .. twn & the gang behind the scenes deserve all the thanks (and a few drinks) that we can muster. :drinks:

Here's another hint: The venue is located at an elevation greater than the officially listed 5,280' of Denver. This means you ECU addled '07 owners better git'ta gittin' on those black box swaps. ;)
Would it be , oh, say 80 miles from Denver? :assassin:

Well, that narrows it down! Copper Mountain? Steamboat Springs? Crested Butte?
If the "80 miles" hint is correct, I'll be guessing Breckenridge...81 driving miles from Denver, less as the crow files. Breckenridge has plenty of accomodations and restaurants. And, it is considerably higher in elevation than Denver.

My $0.02.

I'm in...regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as we're guessing, I'll guess Keystone -- closer than Breckenridge. Kinda wondering about Winter Park, too.

Can't wait!!!! Got July 4 through 14 off, and am chomping at the bit to plan this ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.