PHID Lamps - GROUP BUY

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toe- sorry, no phone number, just wishful thinking on my part. Thought there might be a number posted on the website, silly me.

rick-Thanks for the update. This is the kind of stuff that really drew me to the FJR community in the first place. Just a bunch of great people with a common passion for a great bike. Sometimes I can get distracted by some of the silliness that gets posted, but - that crap isn't what matters. It's about a great machine made better with the help of great people. Once again, Thanks.

Scott

The PHIDs are in and being shipped. Below is Bill McAvan's post to LDRider....other questions being asked will be addressed on a seperate reply. as we are now back to where we can get computer access to do so.
Well, two weeks and neither of my two email inquiries have been answered. Also nothing dropped on my doorstep yet. Anybody else get any of the "first part" of the shipment yet? I'll feel really relieved if these actually show up sometime early next week, as they should according to Mr. McAvan's post. Serenity Now!

Now if I can get FJR Goodies to take my money and send me the top Gun brackets, I'll be set.
You have to call them, they're not big on electronic transactions. Still no word about mine. I'm probably last in line. I paid fairly late.

Recieved my lights today. I'm a happy camper. Would have been nice to have them before my Montana trip this past week-end, but anyway they are here.

Recieved my lights today. I'm a happy camper.
2247302-plus1.gif

What a week! The Mrs tells me that the lights came in, along with her Rev'It! Tribe jeans, and the Tankslapper kit, all on the same day!

And I'm now less that 30 days from leaving here! WooHoo!! :yahoo:

Did I mention what a week?

Oh, yes, Toe. I e-mailed FJR Goodies twice, they responded, but never shipped, and then I called and talked to Evan, who took all my info - and still nothing. I'll probably call again when I get back home. I'm not upset, after all, look how long we've waited for the PHIDs!

Does anyone know if Bill (BLM) is on holidays. My group buy shipment has been f***ed up and there is no answer to emails. I have also phoned him twice but only get an answering machine. :angry2:

Does anyone know if Bill (BLM) is on holidays.
He was at the IBA National in Denver all last week.

Thanks.
Well I've got a few emails in to Bill with no reply yet. Still waiting for my lights which were shipped to my previous address (emails requesting he ship them to my office having been ignored, apparently) and the Post Office fucked up <feigning surprise smiley> and didn't process our forwarding order until 2 weeks after they were supposed to. Incompetent fucktard asswipes. No wonder people shoot up Post Offices.

I'm hoping that the lights made their way back to him and he's seen my email and is sending them to me in HB, but the lack of communication from BLM is really frustrating. :angry:

Group buy concept? Great; love it.

BLM: Ahhhhhh....... My new rule is going to be that if there's no phone number on the company web site I'll take a pass. :(

Bob

Huntington Beach, CA