PHID Lamps - GROUP BUY

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I missed the group buy on these great lights :angry: , but I just picked up my 06 2 weeks ago and I'd like to add these babies to it soon. Where can I buy them at a good price? Thanks ;)

Okay, I missed the group buy on these great lights :angry: , but I just picked up my 06 2 weeks ago and I'd like to add these babies to it soon. Where can I buy them at a good price? Thanks ;)
I believe this is the only place to buy them?

www.blm-accessories.com

It also seems that after every group buy somebody ends up selling their swag. So maybe if you hold on a while you may see some pop up in the classifieds.

Thanks Skyway for the link. No prices listed on the site tho. Bit I'll take your advise and wait a while and see if any pop up for sale here. :clapping:

So, ...I was wondering, how many have already received their PHIDs? I thought I read somebody already had theirs show up, something about a box on the front steps, it has been raining so much here in NY, it would be a good time to do the installation, but the lights will probably only show up once the sun is out, its always the way and just my luck! –Jon :dntknw:

So, ...I was wondering, how many have already received their PHIDs?
None here yet and I don't expect them until later this month according to the info. There may have been a few in stock that shipped out according to date of payment.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much did you guys payed for this good looking setup
$600. $100 less than you might pay if you payed, lets say $700. Which is what they try to reel you in for outside of group buy offer. :rolleyes:

Any chance we can call and still get a pair at the group price. . .

That was dumb question, I will just call. I'll let you know.

Any news on the ETA for the lights? I wonder if we will get them in time for the WFO.... :dribble:

Ah good. I wasn't the only one wondering if I should have seen them yet or not. Hope they come in soon. Wife and I are under contract on a house and I'll finally have a garage big enough to hold the bike, the car, the clubmaking and bike-working stuff, etc. Gonna be SOOOOOO FSCKING COOL!!! :yahoo:

Bob

Rancho Cucamonga, CA (but not for long)

The original page now has an update.

I contacted the supplier of the PHID's that are associated with the group buy. The news I got was not what I wanted to hear. I was told due to a shipping thing that the lights would not be ready to ship to us till the 2nd week in July.
Just as soon as the arrive at our facilty, we are poised and ready to ship them right out.
Anyway, the whole sob story can be viewed at the link above.
Expectation- a premeditated resentment.

Think of it as no free (or $100 discounted) lunch.

In my correspondence with Bill Mcavan about my fuel cell I asked about the PHIDs his response was;

the phids are suppossed to ship to us by the 24th at the latest. it takes two days for them to arrive. then they will ship out of here by the 27th to the 28th.

<_<

In my correspondence with Bill Mcavan about my fuel cell I asked about the PHIDs his response was;
the phids are suppossed to ship to us by the 24th at the latest. it takes two days for them to arrive. then they will ship out of here by the 27th to the 28th.
He seems to have plenty to sell to the full-throw buyers. Hmmm? Oh well, I probably won't need them for WFO anyway.

He seems to have plenty to sell to the full-throw buyers. Hmmm? Oh well, I probably won't need them for WFO anyway.
In Bills defence, which is getting hard to do, I'm a group buyer too.

Has anyone gotten their PHIDs? I sent my check in April, it's been cashed, and the wife still gives me no report of delivery. It's a bit expensive and awkward to try to call from here, so, I'm just asking if anyone has had a head's up.

Thanks,

Scott

You got a phone number? I'll call him and get back to you. Still waiting, emailed him first part of last week. No reply.

No PHIDs here, no answer to my E mail 5 days ago <_<

I leave for the Butt-Lite Sunday AM. Tick Tock. Time is running out fast :uhoh:

The PHIDs are in and being shipped. Below is Bill McAvan's post to LDRider.

folks

upon arrival back in town from taking care of an unplaned day job assingment. i have found a few inquerys in reference to various items. perhaps this may help with at least one area.

the status of the lights for the group by are that one shipment is shipping today. as we got a few sets in yesterday. the remaining sets are verfied to be in transit to us with arrival at the first next week. which will be shipped back out post haste.

the previous information we were given about when they woud arrive to us turned out to have been

a bit off. this latest info however has been confirmed by actual tracking numbers.

if any one would like to cross post to other list please feel free to do so.

other questions being asked will be addressed on a seperate reply. as we are now back to where we can get computer access to do so.

my apology for the time frame it has taken to respond.

regards

billm