What's the Weather like where YOU are today?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The weather service has issued a winter storm warning for the Seattle area with a possibility of 3 to 6 inches of snow. Currently it is snowing at my home. This means the man known as --G must be snowed in by now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not yet. Since the talking heads are calling for 3-6 inches in the lowlands, I'll probably get double that at the house.
cold.gif

Tomorrow morning's commute could be an interesting one.

--G

So far we have 8 inches of snow at the Fontana Casa. Here is a photo of the back yard. To the right in front of the fence are my blueberry bushes. The plants are taking a beating. Went outside to knock the snow of them.

IMG_0828%201024x683_zpslk4uyk5a.jpg

Sunny here and my road has turned into 10 inches of slush 4X4 only. Supposed to refreeze tonight and more white shit in the morning. Mother nature is an evil bitch this year.
sadsmiley.gif

Mmmmmm . . . blueberries!

On a more southern front, let me just note that neighbor bugnatr is out riding.* He should be gathering building supplies for the Ark, but with a momentary lull the last ten minutes, must imagine we're still in a drought. :rolleyes:

* translation: Biblical measures of rain are falling, and expected to continue throughout the week.

On a more southern front, let me just note that neighbor bugnatr is out riding.* He should be gathering building supplies for the Ark, but with a momentary lull the last ten minutes, must imagine we're still in a drought.
rolleyes.gif

* translation: Biblical measures of rain are falling, and expected to continue throughout the week.
Yeah Bug's should be home gathering supplies for his Ark to save his lovely bride, but noooooo his is out riding in nice sunny weather. I am jealous and sick of winter.

Mmmmmm . . . blueberries!On a more southern front, let me just note that neighbor bugnatr is out riding.* He should be gathering building supplies for the Ark, but with a momentary lull the last ten minutes, must imagine we're still in a drought. :rolleyes:

Yeah Bug's should be home gathering supplies for his Ark to save his lovely bride, but noooooo his is out riding in nice sunny weather. I am jealous and sick of winter.
You know, I haven't seen him around lately. Are you suggesting that he snuck off to someplace dry and sunny?

On a more southern front, let me just note that neighbor bugnatr is out riding.* He should be gathering building supplies for the Ark, but with a momentary lull the last ten minutes, must imagine we're still in a drought. :rolleyes:

You know, I haven't seen him around lately. Are you suggesting that he snuck off to someplace dry and sunny?
Yes Bugs is out riding around. You can find him and many others on the other forum.

Got to play both places, too much good info here to lose. Too many good people have abandoned ship here and gone over there. So many forums, so little time. JSNS

Gonna order lumber for the ark tomorrow, be damned whether bug is lollygagging around the southern deserts. A shame, actually - it's his kinda riding weather for the rest of the week . . . after having a deluge all day today.

We're supposed to get 5 - 10 inches of rain in the next day or two, with the snow level rising to 8,000 feet (to ensure we have flood inducing runoff raging down out of the mountains). Storms are lined up through Thursday. :rolleyes:

Up to five feet of snow up near Glacier; whiteout conditions here for a few hours. Somewhere up in Canada there is a guy who is responsible for making Winter. Someone go over to his house and tell him to knock it off.

Oh boy, another BIG blast of white shit over night. I was almost able to see my driveway again. :( :(

It was about 3 degrees when I got home this morning. Supposed to warm up a bit over the next couple of days though. They're saying mid 40's on Friday, just in time for me to bike up my new bike. :). Might have to ride it home instead of trailering like I had planned.