Death Valley Wildflower ride, Assuming we get some rain.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it, Damn it, Damn it ..
Yes you can, yes you can, yes you CAN!

biggrin.gif

(You AND a pack of your PNW accomplices.)
Blarney Niehart, Absolute Blarney! Listen Up Dave, leave the Blarney to we Irish Professionals on our fine FJR Forum: ShinyPartsUp, Old Michael and Papa Chuy.

$260 round trip, I pick you up and return you to Sky Harbor International. Donna and I will ride our BMW R1150RT "Ingrid" and Niehart you can ride "Miss Lucy Liu"!

If George, Kevin or any 2 of the PNW soggy mooks want to accompany you: They can flip a coin for either "Salma Hayek" BMW F800 or "Pam Anderson" H-D FXD.

You'll sleep in Seth's bed on WED and SUN nights. I'd imagine Fairlaner would let you room with him on the road, he always says you're a "Handsome Older Gent"!

"Seattle, WA to Phoenix, AZ

Flight: Seattle to Phoenix

Traveler and cost summary

1 Senior $238.01

Taxes & Fees $21.39

Total $259.40

Flight summary

Seat assignments, meal preferences, and special requests must be confirmed with the airline; we cannot guarantee that they will be honored. Free and special meals are not available on many flights.

Wed 9-Mar-11

Seattle (SEA)

Depart 11:25 am to Phoenix (PHX)

Arrive 3:14 pm

Terminal 4 1,108 mi

(1,783 km)

Duration: 2hr 49mn

US

Flight: 7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3Economy/Coach Class , Airbus A320, 90% on time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total distance: 1,108 mi (1,783 km) Total duration: 2hr 49mn

Mon 14-Mar-11

Phoenix (PHX)

Depart 1:35 pm

Terminal 4 to Seattle (SEA)

Arrive 4:37 pm 1,108 mi

(1,783 km)

Duration: 3hr 2mn

US

Flight: 75

3Economy/Coach Class , Airbus A320

Total distance: 1,108 mi (1,783 km)

Total duration: 3hr 2mn

Additional airline fees may apply at check-in Fees may be charged by airlines for services such as preferred seat selection and baggage handling. Please note that fees are determined by the airline you check in with and may change at anytime.

See fees. Airline 1st Checked Bag 2nd Checked Bag

US Airways $15.00 - $25.00 each way

$25.00 - $35.00 each way

Airline rules & regulations

Tickets are nonrefundable. A fee of $150.00 per ticket will be charged for itinerary changes after the tickets are issued, provided that the booking rules were followed.

Ticket must be purchased by 9-Mar-11.

Tickets are nontransferable and name changes are not allowed.

Please read important information regarding airline liability limitations.

Prices do not include baggage fees or other fees charged directly by the airline.

Other penalties may apply.

See an overview of all the rules and restrictions applicable for this fare.

View the complete penalty rules for changes and cancellations associated with this fare.

Customer Support

Itinerary number: 135922640907

If you have questions about your reservation, fill out our itinerary assistance form. We'll respond within 24 hours: For immediate assistance call Expedia at 1-800-EXPEDIA (1-800-397-3342) or 1-404-728-8787 and have the itinerary number ready."

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir Richard, At your earliest convenience please amend your attendees list on first post to include ScooterActivist. Sorry about this Fairlaner, another Fecking Fenian!!!

NOTE: If you're coming to Death Valley Wildflower Ride in 1.5 weeks and don't see your name below, kindly let Chuy know at either 480-440-4666 [email protected]

TWO UP:

Mr. and Mrs. skuehl

BeemerDonS and Miss Donna

Mr. and Mrs. bluestreek

Mr. and Mrs. Wolfhound

Ryan and Jeanette FJRK

Mr. and Mrs. John Dumke

LONE WOLVES:

ScooterActivist - Paddy Whacker

Old Michael

Bokerfork

Fairlaner

MadMike2

puppychow

Nightshine

FJRK

Big-D

HappyRider

Cibrd0wn

jorstin

Sir Richard, At your earliest convenience please amend your attendees list on first post to include ScooterActivist. Sorry about this Fairlaner, another Fecking Fenian!!!
We're being overrun! :dribble:

Thank goodness this will be "in the books" before St. Patty's Day....or is this a mere warm-up for the big celebration? :dntknw:

Like you Fenians need an excuse....... :blink:

Are there any plans once we all arrive in Vegas? Since I have not been on the Forum much the past couple months, if there are plans on anything special in Vegas, (i.e. show, drinking, drinking or possibly drinking) I want to take part.

Don, are we still meeting up in Kingman?

Dan

As for us, we are not really going to vegas to ride all that much... maybe try to go run the gate at area 51 to see what happens, but apparently the issue is getting fuel to get home... Might not work out really well when trying to out run the black silent helo's.

Are there any plans once we all arrive in Vegas? Since I have not been on the Forum much the past couple months, if there are plans on anything special in Vegas, (i.e. show, drinking, drinking or possibly drinking) I want to take part.

Dan
https://classic.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Chandler&1s=AZ&1y=US&1l=33.306099&1g=-111.840599&1v=CITY&2c=Kingman&2s=AZ&2y=US&2l=35.1894&2g=-114.0522&2v=CITY Big Dan, MapQuest shows 3.5 hours/210 miles from Donna's Chandler Casa to El Palacio Restaurant in Kingman, let's meet there at 1100 hours for lunch. https://www.serranoent.com/kingman.htm El Palacio is on the corner of Andy Devine Blvd. and 4th St. on Historic Route 66 in Kingman.

I spoke to Fairlaner regarding Las Vegas and we are going to do something different this time from our usual: Show, drinking, drinking or posssibly drinking. On Thursday, March 10 we are actually going to do: Drinking, drinking, show and definitely drinking!

I spoke to Fairlaner regarding Las Vegas and we are going to do something different this time from our usual: Show, drinking, drinking or posssibly drinking. On Thursday, March 10 we are actually going to do: Drinking, drinking, show and definitely drinking!
Sooooooo....nothing is changed except the names, to protect the innocent. :unsure:

Or are you simply starting earlier? :drinks: :alcoholic:

Sooooooo....nothing is changed except the names, to protect the innocent. :unsure:

Or are you simply starting earlier? :drinks: :alcoholic:
That bunch disgusts me, Mike.

biggrin.gif

Looks like I can do this trip (conditional permission pending having taxes ready to go). I need to reserve some rooms. Mike, is your itinerary unchanged?

Looks like I can do this trip (conditional permission pending having taxes ready to go). I need to reserve some rooms. Mike, is your itinerary unchanged?
Yes...the non-existent itinerary is unchanged.

Leaving Thursday morning @ "oh-something-thirty" and heading over the Sierras on Hwy "to-be-announced".

Nightshine may spend Wednesday night here to save him the trip from Petaluma in the morning.

Definite plans to be affirmed once we can get a better glance at weather predictions and road conditions (next weekend?)

Leaving Thursday morning @ "oh-something-thirty" and heading over the Sierras on Hwy "to-be-announced".

Nightshine may spend Wednesday night here to save him the trip from Petaluma in the morning.

Definite plans to be affirmed once we can get a better glance at weather predictions and road conditions (next weekend?)
Whatever. Give me a call. I'll make reservations.

Whatever. Give me a call. I'll make reservations.
Tom, based on this post, I am going to add you to the Master Baiter's List.

Richard, At your earliest convenience: Please amend your attendees list on the 1st post to include TominCA and Mr. and Mrs. "BearTrax"-Barry and Marla. Fairlaner, Barry and Marla were with us last year, on a Suzuki V-Strom 1000.

NOTE: If you're coming to Death Valley Wildflower Ride in 1.5 weeks and don't see your name below, kindly let Chuy know at either 480-440-4666 [email protected]

TWO UP:

Mr. and Mrs. skuehl

BeemerDonS and Miss Donna

Mr. and Mrs. bluestreek

Mr. and Mrs. Wolfhound

Ryan and Jeanette FJRK

Mr. and Mrs. John Dumke

Mr. and Mrs. BearTrax - Barry and Marla

LONE WOLVES:

TominCA

ScooterActivist

Old Michael

Bokerfork

Fairlaner

MadMike2

puppychow

Nightshine

FJRK

Big-D

HappyRider

Cibrd0wn

jorstin

Hi Poppa Chuy... Was able to tweek my schedule,

So Mr. & Mrs. BearTrax will be making the trip!
Sounds Great, Barry and Marla! Are you also going to Las Vegas and staying at the Golden Nugget on 3/10? If so, we are leaving from Donna's house in Chandler on Thursday, corner of Queen Creek Road and Alma School, at 0730 hours. We are meeting Big Dan Compton, he was at Death Valley Daze January of 2010, at El Palacio Mexican Restaurant in Kingman at 1100 hrs.

Dan
https://classic.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Chandler&1s=AZ&1y=US&1l=33.306099&1g=-111.840599&1v=CITY&2c=Kingman&2s=AZ&2y=US&2l=35.1894&2g=-114.0522&2v=CITY

Big Dan, MapQuest shows 3.5 hours/210 miles from Donna's Chandler Casa to El Palacio Restaurant in Kingman, let's meet there at 1100 hours for lunch. https://www.serranoent.com/kingman.htm El Palacio is on the corner of Andy Devine Blvd. and 4th St. on Historic Route 66 in Kingman.

I pick you up and return you to Sky Harbor International. Donna and I will ride our BMW R1150RT "Ingrid" and Niehart you can ride "Miss Lucy Liu"!
I'd imagine Fairlaner would let you room with him on the road,
Hey, Niehart!

If I meet you guys at the airport, could I have your pillion seat?

I'd get my own room :p

I'm so !@#$ sick of snow and cold that I'm just about ready to open a vein .... :(

I pick you up and return you to Sky Harbor International. Donna and I will ride our BMW R1150RT "Ingrid" and Niehart you can ride "Miss Lucy Liu"!
I'd imagine Fairlaner would let you room with him on the road,
Hey, Niehart!

If I meet you guys at the airport, could I have your pillion seat?

I'd get my own room :p

I'm so !@#$ sick of snow and cold that I'm just about ready to open a vein .... :(
Ms. Mary Ellen, You know you're always invited to fly South and take your pick of any of mi motos to ride! Come on down to sunny Arizona and ride to LV and DVNP!

Niehart can't go because it was in the middle of a Cribbage Tournament at his Senior Center. escapefjrtist and Panman had a Crocheting Symposium they're attending!

My Harley-Davidson FXD has a 28" saddle height, weighs 635 lbs. Miss Lucy Liu is a stone stock 2003 FJR. Ingrid the BMW R1150RT can have her seat set to 30" and only weighs 565 lbs. Salma Hayek, the BMW GS is the lightest at 455 lbs., but she has a seat height of 32". But the choice is yours, come ride the SouthWest MEM!