Death Valley Wildflower ride, Assuming we get some rain.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duke & I are in! Gonna meet the guys at el palacio in kingman thursday, ride with em to Vegas & keep goin to longstreet for thur, fri, sat nights!

Count me out because my job just got in the way. :( I was really looking forward to meeting everyone. Oh well, it looks like I'll be going solo later in the month, just like last year. :cray: I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable trip.

Count me out because my job just got in the way. :( I was really looking forward to meeting everyone. Oh well, it looks like I'll be going solo later in the month, just like last year. :cray: I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable trip.
That's a Real Bummer, Happy Rider! https://www.shadyladyranch.com/main.html Papa Chuy had already negotiated a 25% discount for you at Shady Lady Ranch Brothel!

Last edited by a moderator:
Richard, At your earliest convenience: Please amend your attendees list on the 1st post to include MEM - Mary Ellen, Enrique "Henry" Garza, Mark - marcusorelius and Duke - The Wonder Dog. Fairlaner, Henry was with us last year, on his BMW R1200GS.

NOTE: If you're coming to Death Valley Wildflower Ride in a week and don't see your name below, kindly let Chuy know at either 480-440-4666 [email protected]

TWO UP:

Mr. and Mrs. skuehl

BeemerDonS and Miss Donna

Mr. and Mrs. bluestreek

Mr. and Mrs. Wolfhound

Ryan and Jeanette FJRK

Mr. and Mrs. John Dumke

Mr. and Mrs. BearTrax - Barry and Marla

marcusorelius and Duke - The Wonder Dog

LONE WOLVES:

MEM - Maria Elena "La Chica Canadiense muy Bonita!"

Henry Garza - "Enrique" es mi Sobrino (my Nephew!)

TominCA

ScooterActivist

Old Michael

Bokerfork

Fairlaner

MadMike2

puppychow

Nightshine

FJRK

Big-D

Cibrd0wn

jorstin

NOTE TO ZONIES: An FJR group will be departing from the corner of Alma School and Queen Creek Roads in Chandler at 0730. We pick up a group of BMW riders at the McDonald's in Wickenburg at 0900. Then meet another FJR / BMW group at El Palacio Mexican Restaurant in Kingman at 1100 hours, then we all roll into Las Vegas, Nevada.

https://www.serranoent.com/kingman.htm El Palacio is on the corner of Andy Devine Blvd. and 4th St. on Historic Route 66 in Kingman. La Comida es muy delicioso!

Hey, Niehart!

If I meet you guys at the airport, could I have your pillion seat?

I'd get my own room :p

I'm so !@#$ sick of snow and cold that I'm just about ready to open a vein .... :(
What time does your flight get in?

I will pick u up on the wing!!!!!!!!!!!

R
Richard, how very sweet of you. But .... how in the H.E.L.L. would you fit me AND your shoes ?!?!

Even the Hondapotamus isn't that big :p

OK you bunch of YaHoos!

Be-Cause, I can't join All' o' yall during this here upcoming weekend, I thought I would forward to you this tantalizing tidbit see here

But, I must "apologize" if'n this" (?), has been posted over here on this here Post B-4. :unsure:

So, have a good ride All' o' yall!

B-seein' ya down a road?

Arivaderci!

ummmmm carefull now......I will make a deal with you, if'n you can keep up with it you can call it what ever you like....

R

Sir R most of us could not keep up with you if you were on a SEGWAY going backwards.

Bill on Tuesday as soon as I drop my son of at home from school about 3:30 I will be heading your way so about 5:00 or 5:30 I should be there I hope you have a nice cot out in the garage for me to crash on

Steve

Death Valley National Park

Morning Report – Friday, March 4, 2011

Weather Forecast:

Today ................................ Mostly sunny. Northeast wind under 10 mph. High around 76 at Furnace Creek.

Tonight .............................. Partly cloudy. Light wind. Low around 49.

Tomorrow ......................... Partly sunny. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. High arround 76.

Extended .......................... Mostly cloudy. Breezy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the 70s. Lows in the 40s.

Sunset: 5:45 pm ..............................Sunrise: 6:13 am

Temperatures & Precipitation (last 24 Hours)

Furnace Creek .................. High: 83°F (29°C) ..........................Low: 55°F (13°C) .......................... Precip: 0.00

Scotty’s Castle .................. High: 70°F (21°C) .........................Low: 44°F (7°C) ............................ Precip: 0.00

Wildrose ............................ High: 63°F (17°C) ..........................Low: 35°F (2°C) .............................. Precip: 0.00

Year to Date (Furnace Creek)

Temperatures ................ High: 84°F (29°C) on 2/6/11 ....... Low: 32°F (0°C) on 1/3/11

Precipitation .................. Year 2011: 0.22 inches ............. 7/1/10 through today: 0.65 inches

Current Road Conditions

All other park roads open and in standard condition.

Hunter Mountain Rd .......... CLOSED for the winter due to snow.

Keane Wonder Road ........ CLOSED; road and mining area closed to entry due to mine-safety hazards.

Saline Valley (South Pass)..Signed CLOSED by Inyo County; 4x4 recommended; expect winter conditions, carry chains.

Saline Valley (North Pass).. CLOSED for the winter due to snow.

Upper Wildrose Road ....... Open, patchy ice; use caution to the kilns.

Saratoga Springs .............. 4x4 recommended

Emigrant Road .................. Use caution; patches of ice in places.

Racetrack Road & Big Pine Road ...Open. use caution the roads may be muddy.

Titus Canyon .....................Open; some ice near the top so use caution. 4WD recommended.

Roads OUTSIDE Death Valley:

Sierra Nevada Passes:

Hwy 120 (Tioga Pass), Hwy 108 (Sonora Pass), Hwy 4 (Ebbetts Pass), Hwy 89 (Monitor Pass).....CLOSED for the winter.

California Highways. ......... 1-800-427-7623 Nevada Highways. ........................... 1-877-687-6237

Weather and road conditions as of 8 A.M. Subject to change without notice

OK you bunch of YaHoos!

Be-Cause, I can't join All' o' yall during this here upcoming weekend, I thought I would forward to you this tantalizing tidbit see here

But, I must "apologize" if'n this" (?), has been posted over here on this here Post B-4. :unsure:

So, have a good ride All' o' yall!

B-seein' ya down a road?

Arivaderci!
Good one George. Sorry you can't join us.

Anyone intrested in sharing a room or a small corner of the floor. Also does anyones route take them throught the central valley. Im looking to leave wednesday or thursday and might be talked into Vegas.

I think the train will be rolling thru Bartstow at around 10.30-11am, you could roll across 58 and hook up with us there.

R

Apparently I've been living in a box for the past several weeks, but did you actually get a Goldwing (Hondapotamus) Richard? I thought you were getting a new Connie? Wouldn't that be like putting a Nascar driver in a cement truck?

Yes i did Dan and can i refer you to post #250 in this thread........ :blink: :blink: :blink:

R
Hondapotamus, Hondapotamus, Hondapotamus, Hondapotamus, Hondapotamus, Hondapotamus, Hondapotamus, Hondapotamus, Hondapotamus, Hondapotamus, Hondapotamus, Hondapotamus,...

I really cannot help myself, I really can't; I just love saying the word Hondapotamus over and over, then visualizing Richard Fairlaner riding a Hondapotamus. Even SkooterG is now laughing at it!