Death Valley Wildflower ride, Assuming we get some rain.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am thinking we can "wing" it.......although that Steak House looks good.

R

No more smoking pots on the table, oh Reno John is not there, bill and Roy Loved the smoking bowl
Smoking pot and lighting up a bowl at the table! Steve, that's why I like riding with you SoCal Guys and RenoJohn: You wild and crazy dudes know how to party hearty!

Last edited by a moderator:
i am thinking we can "wing" it.......although that Steak House looks good.

R

No more smoking pots on the table, oh Reno John is not there, bill and Roy Loved the smoking bowl
Smoking pot and lighting up a bowl at the table! Steve, that's why I like riding with you SoCal Guys and RenoJohn: You wild and crazy dudes know how to party hearty!
Yea Reno John had them put this dry ICE bowl on the table at the Harrahs Reno steak house and it smoked the table out, it was on the way to CFR it was funny, Don maybe we will smoke another bowl someday while you are there ha ha

i am amazed they they could get to Dante's View in January, last year there was a shit load of snow on the way up there......

R
Yep, unpredictable DV is Padwhan! I'm heading over there on the 19th - 21st of February. Should be a good time to go, not so many people! :yahoo:

Can we get a tally for the trip on the first thread. Interested in how many people are going, what they are riding. How many people riding two up.

Can we get a tally for the trip on the first thread. Interested in how many people are going, what they are riding. How many people riding two up.
Brother skuehl, Since this is Fairlaner's thread, Sir Richard will have to amend his first post to add this addendum. Going over the five pages of posts, here is what Papa Chuy came up with. PS: I've not added the AZ Beemers Club Members to this list. Naturally, they will be on Beemers! Donna and I will be on our FJR and the rest of the list will probably be on their FJR's too. Perhaps Fairlaner will be on his Gold Wing and I know the Wolfhound's will be on their Honda Gold Wing!

TWO UP:

Mr. and Mrs. skuehl

BeemerDonS and Miss Donna

Mr. and Mrs. bluestreek

Mr. and Mrs. Wolfhound

Ryan and Jeanette FJRK

Mr. and Mrs. John Dumke

LONE WOLVES:

Fairlaner

MadMike2

puppychow

Nightshine

FJRK

Big-D

HappyRider

Cibrd0wn

jorstin

Wow thats a great list. Thank you. Looks like it will be a good size group. Awesome.

I was hoping to make ths ride but it is the same weekend as the Baja 250 in San Felipe. You all have fun and stay safe.

my amigo don,im only gonna make wensday and thursday and breakfast friday in vegas then back home,2 reasons,got a wedding saturday to dj and with my recent ticker stuff wife dont want me out in bfe with no cell service.no fuckin way is richard giving me mouth to mouth.lol

my amigo don,im only gonna make wensday and thursday and breakfast friday in vegas then back home,2 reasons,got a wedding saturday to dj and with my recent ticker stuff wife dont want me out in bfe with no cell service.no fuckin way is richard giving me mouth to mouth.lol
Uhm....pictures WOULD be posted! :dribble:

I'm jist sayin'...... :blink:

Uhm....pictures WOULD be posted! :dribble:

I'm jist sayin'...... :blink:
Mike, please. Don't go there. Surely the moderators would step in and censor that kind of nastiness. It's one thing posting pictures of sheep but that?

Sorry we'll be missing this epic event. Last time around was fun. Maybe next time?

I added the player list to the first post and added Mr and Mrs Dumke and Mr and Mrs FJRK (Ryan and Jeanette) to the list, I also removed Bill and Roy.

3 Weeks and counting

R

hey...give me half credit,im gonna suffer thru 2 days in vegas with you,vegas may run out of dollar bills while your there.

hey...give me half credit,im gonna suffer thru 2 days in vegas with you,vegas may run out of dollar bills while your there.
Brother Bill, it's just a damn crying shame My Friend. You and Fairlaner have been dating for years and this is how he treats you! Old Michael wouldn't behave like this!

Don, that means there wont be any Death Valley Drag Races this year down the lower back stretch on turn 3. Glad to see you are riding the FJR, next year we will take the Beemers and Super Teneres and do some off roading, to get ready for the big Dance

Steve

Sir Richard I will be staying at Bills house Tuesday night or some where close to bills house so I can have some of Mrs Holderby's great cooking as always. are we meeting WED morn at the Wagon trail road MICKY DEEEEEZ like Normal

Steve