FJR Death Valley Daze: January 22-24 Great MC Ride!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to go on this ride....[SIZE=14pt]Galaxy Blue[/SIZE]....is making me.I'm staying in Chandler with friends at present (hopefully they will remain "friends" thru the winter) :)

I need to meetup with you local boys here in the West Valley before the ride.

So give me a hollar.

Oh and don't believe anything Adam tells you.....it's all lies. :rolleyes:
Welcome aboard.

He'd better be bringing the life form of his avatar then!

[SIZE=8pt]ooohhhh, me likeee his avatar's hornaments! [/SIZE]

Yes, Dave made a fine host and bartender in Cantina #106. Time is getting near. Can't wait for this DVD to finally arrive. Looking forward to the pond!

Too bad Pinhead is still buried in the white stuff.

With the recent British Airways strike (12/22/09 to 01/04/10) cancelled I hope it not rescheduled for later in the month as I'm really need a relaxing break.

With the recent British Airways strike (12/22/09 to 01/04/10) cancelled I hope it not rescheduled for later in the month as I'm really need a relaxing break.
I also am hoping the labor unrest at BA won't affect your flights. I bought my Miss Lucy Liu a Christmas present you will enjoy when you ride her during your Arizona and Death Valley Daze stay. I have the Wild Bill Highway pegs mounted on Lucy. I bought Lucy new Kuryakyn heavy rubber padded foot pegs, to replace the originals; so much more road comfortable.

If all goes well, British Airways employees strike will occur when Fairlaner is trying to fly home to Blighty for the World Cup!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Change of plans. Toecutter and I are sharing a 'B' room. A 'B' room cause we're cheap! :lol:

I'll be on Wabs; anyother 2ndry dirt road dual sports attending? Thinking of Titus Canyon and some of the easier dirt roads...

Change of plans. Toecutter and I are sharing a 'B' room. A 'B' room cause we're cheap! :lol: I'll be on Wabs; anyother 2ndry dirt road dual sports attending? Thinking of Titus Canyon and some of the easier dirt roads...
https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showuser=18146 Don, send a PM to DingusKahn, Dirk Keeler, here on our FJR Forum. Good guy from New Mexico. DK will be attending DVD on his brand new BMW R1200GS Adventure. I will also introduce you to Brian Boles, Geoff Oprandy, Roger Williams, Mike Froehlich and Blaise Peters from AZ Beemers; all on BMW GS's. I know they want to ride "The Racetrack"!

My original roommate dumped me! I have a call into my friend Gregg to see if he wants to split a room.
GalaxyBlue: We of the FJR Forum are so very saddened your torrid affair with johnny80s has come to an end. I know parting is such sweet sorrow and you've our empathy. Those Italian Boys are just cads, love them and leave them is their motto!!!

My original roommate dumped me! I have a call into my friend Gregg to see if he wants to split a room.
Tried calling the M/Fer....wouldn't answer his phone.
So what were the final room rates and what's left?

I saw in this thread somewhere about having to call back to confirm after Jan 2nd, is that right?

I saw in this thread somewhere about having to call back to confirm after Jan 2nd, is that right?
Hi Gregg, Please go easy on Adam, he's not taking the breakup with johnny80s very well! Yes, on Jan 2nd please reconfirm.

Hi Gregg, Please go easy on Adam, he's not taking the breakup with johnny80s very well! Yes, on Jan 2nd please reconfirm.
Gosh, you just never know how these room-sharing relationships will turn out. It can be heaven or hell.

SacMike and I were best buds until we shared a room at NAFO, and his freaking snoring had me planning

ways to kill him while he slept.

...And then there are the pairings that just work. I failed to knock on the door of Room 106 at SWFOG, and

interrupted Niehart and Pinhead braiding each other's hair.

Hard to predict these things, Papa Chuy. Don't you agree? :D

BTW, I'm hoping to coerce Dr. Rich and HYCLE into leaving early with me and joining a few of the SoCal weenies at the Golden Nugget in LV on that Thursday evening, prior to DVD. Are there still nickel slots? :unsure:

You were not dumped my friend. But as Gregg said try returning a call sometime. :dribble: We have three in our room right now, me you and Coldcut. I wasn't sure if Gregg was going or not. If Gregg is going that is 4 in our room. I'm thinking that 4 is going to be too many people in one room.

Let me know what is going on so we can plan. Are we three or four?

Gregg let me know if he really calls you.

Gosh, you just never know how these room-sharing relationships will turn out. It can be heaven or hell.

SacMike and I were best buds until we shared a room at NAFO, and his freaking snoring had me planning

ways to kill him while he slept.

...And then there are the pairings that just work. I failed to knock on the door of Room 106 at SWFOG, and

interrupted Niehart and Pinhead braiding each other's hair.

Hard to predict these things, Papa Chuy. Don't you agree? :D

BTW, I'm hoping to coerce Dr. Rich and HYCLE into leaving early with me and joining a few of the SoCal weenies at the Golden Nugget in LV on that Thursday evening, prior to DVD. Are there still nickel slots? :unsure:
After checking my social calendar, I find that Thursday is open...My only hesitation is riding with a known felon who has just been released on probation from traffic school! My son's future wife has connections at the Hard Rock if you want to stay there cheap! Remember that Hycle is bringing Terri... Bokerfork is also going! Rich

After checking my social calendar, I find that Thursday is open...My only hesitation is riding with a known felon who has just been released on probation from traffic school! My son's future wife has connections at the Hard Rock if you want to stay there cheap! Remember that Hycle is bringing Terri... Bokerfork is also going! Rich
Terri is still checking the weather reports, the snow and freezing temps might change her mind.

I'm not that smart and will ride down the coast to LaLa land if I have to.

I would have to beg for another day off work to go on Thursday, I will start begging tomorrow. :eek:

Guys you won't get much cheaper than we got at the Golden Nuggett, $39-$42 for thursday night. We are staying at The mirage Sunday night for $89.

R

You were not dumped my friend. But as Gregg said try returning a call sometime. :dribble: We have three in our room right now, me you and Coldcut. I wasn't sure if Gregg was going or not. If Gregg is going that is 4 in our room. I'm thinking that 4 is going to be too many people in one room.

Let me know what is going on so we can plan. Are we three or four?

Gregg let me know if he really calls you.
There was supposed to be some sarcasm with my post.

Since i switch to Verizon, I am on a limited minute plan, And i missed your call today. I'll call you tomorrow

BTW, All is good. Gregg and i are going to get a room. :)