New Years Day Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JB...nice reprise of my your first ride report. I laughed out loud again...just like the first time you posted that. :lol:

Have fun guys and girls...and have fun riding, too. :clapping:

When did you get smarter? :D
Huh? :unsure:

I have been reading others trying to trade quips with you and Mary Ellen. I may not be smarter but I am observant.
I'll never be as clever as Barb ! :D
Yeah, but wisdom applied means we should all be wary of your subtleties, then multiply that times Tyler and Jill....that same wisdom should tell at least one of us that we cannot win so don't start.

I'll be there.
Talked to FJRob , we will try to meet you guys in Auburn.
I'm adding you three to the "List of Participants".

Last edited by a moderator:
madmike2, bluestreek and rogdeb -- check your e-mail for MapSource file for the Auburn to Auburn (Starbucks to Ikedas) route.

And mike -- stop trying to cause trouble with the Canadian women!

Mike, Jan and I are planning to come, assuming reasonable weather. I think maybe joining up in Auburn.

John

Honestly, it's a full time job with some people. Keeping us riled up :rolleyes:
I swear I'm gonna buy him a long sleeved riding shirt with a bullseye on the front and the back -- esp. for our forays into Canada. :rolleyes:
Save yer cash, just show up...........we KNOW who y'all are ;)
Well, I think Mike would look good in concentric circles. And what about your sisters who don't know? ;)

I swear I'm gonna buy him a long sleeved riding shirt with a bullseye on the front and the back -- esp. for our forays into Canada. :rolleyes:
Well, I think Mike would look good in concentric circles. And what about your sisters who don't know? ;)
hmmm.....ok, I guess there could be a couple women here in Canada who might not be able to spot a bunch of smartassed 'Merican fellers like Mikey without a map. I'll concede that point.

but for the rest of us? what makes you think we don't view you all with concentric circles, just cuz? :blink:

:lol:

:lol: um.... I think there are only 2 of us up here!? If you're talkin' Canuckian wimmen...... (and we're both onto the trouble makers :assassin: )

what makes you think we don't view you all with concentric circles, just cuz? :blink:
Well, that does 'splain why the Canadian government has limited gun ownership up there. Guess they couldn't trust the wimmens. :p

Mebbe mikey's smarter than we gave him credit for -- mostly limiting his taunting to the CANADIAN wimmens.